Nov 21 2010
By: killman234567891 Gaming Beast 2274 posts

Autotune

4 replies 8 views Edited Nov 21, 2010

I find it quiet sad that most singers/bands etc use autotune to make their  voice sound good, it's just sad. Take Cheryl Cole for example. She can't sing without autotune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHqNzFxopA <---------- example.

While on the other hand before autotune was invented we had great music like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ .

Who created autotune? I want to smack them in the face and tell them how much they ruined music.

Message 1 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
830 posts

Hayley Williams. Now she can sing.   Yeah I could have po...

Nov 21, 2010

Hayley Williams. Now she can sing.

Yeah I could have posted a better video but this is mine and I love all 40 seconds of it :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

She can also autotune live and i did say most, not all.

Nov 21, 2010

pat333 wrote:

Yeah I could have posted a better video but this is mine and I love all 40 seconds of it :smileyvery-happy:

She can also autotune live and i did say most, not all.

Message 3 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

T-pain....

Nov 21, 2010

killman234567891 wrote

Who created autotune? I want to smack them in the face and tell them how much they ruined music.

T-Pain.

Auto tuned is becoming a mainstream culture, that's why I hated it. Along with Hip-Hop/Pop music.

pat333 wrote:

Have you listened to Paramore 2010 Live in Texas (or something like that)?
I've heard it on Digital Radio when I was in my hometown in Malaysia. Poor girl, she sound so puffed out when she stretched her voice the lyrics from "That's what you get" final chorus.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

I think it is unfair to say that 'most' people use autotu...

Nov 22, 2010
I think it is unfair to say that 'most' people use autotune, but it should still be banished from the air.
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes