Sep 02 2012
By: idr666 First Son 2 posts

patch 1.14 unable to join party

8 replies 278 views Edited Sep 2, 2012
Hello,
First of all I love U3! But since patch 1.14 I can't join my friends' party anymore! There's no way for us to play together. It's really frustrating. Please fix it!

Alex
Message 1 of 9 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: patch 1.14 unable to join party

Sep 6, 2012

idr666 wrote:
Hello,
First of all I love U3! But since patch 1.14 I can't join my friends' party anymore! There's no way for us to play together. It's really frustrating. Please fix it!

Alex

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 2 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 6, 2012

THAT IS A BUCH OF BULL **bleep** THAT DOSENT REALY WORK BECAUSE I TRY THAT. SO GET UR LAZY AS OF AND START FIXING THAT. DONT BE TELLING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT DOSENT WORK. SO DO A NEW PATCH AND FIX IT NOWWWW U LAZY AS AT NAUGHTY DOG.

Message 3 of 9 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Sep 9, 2012

coolwaters2003 wrote:

THAT IS A BUCH OF BULL **bleep** THAT DOSENT REALY WORK BECAUSE I TRY THAT. SO GET UR LAZY AS OF AND START FIXING THAT. DONT BE TELLING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT DOSENT WORK. SO DO A NEW PATCH AND FIX IT NOWWWW U LAZY AS AT NAUGHTY DOG.

The irony of "LAZY AS OF"...

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - TheConMeister130
Message 4 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Hi.
Yes I try that but does not work. And my natural is 2.
I always played with friends since U3 has been released but never had this kind of problems. Only after the latest patch
Message 5 of 9 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 2, 2012

coolwaters2003 wrote:

first off wait a second and think ok buddy since you wanna act like that thats fine i wont help you you can try to fix it yourseif since you wanna be ingorant about it and all im doing is trying to help them fix there issues with tha game

Message 6 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 2, 2012

idr666 wrote:
Hi.
Yes I try that but does not work. And my natural is 2.
I always played with friends since U3 has been released but never had this kind of problems. Only after the latest patch

also if u have  not done so try and reset your routher/model to it's defatuit setting and see if you still get nat type 2 or 1 if that faileds then your routher/model is blocking the servers port behind your either your computer's firewall or your firewall on your routher/models

Message 7 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Back out from the MP, keep reconnecting until you're able to join parties.

If it doesn't work then you're connection's really, really bad.

Message 8 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Oct 3, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off Alex did you check your nat type makeing sure it's on 1 or 2 before connceting to the servers if not here is what i want you to try go to setting go down to network setting and look at your PS3's IP(write it down on something or if you have a desktp next to you or a laptop open up notepad or wordpad and type it in next open your brower(on your PC) go to your routher's website log in click on DMZ put your PS#'s IP in the box click save and done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because your ps3 has that IP at the time you check the settings doesn't mean it will use the same one next time. For that suggestion to work properly you need to set a static IP address in your internet settings. This way every single time the ps3 turns on it uses the same one, rather than the router handing it the next available IP.

Message 9 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes