Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012
@Stargazingdrill, again with the racism huh? Did Obama not dodge questions? What about what happened to our embassy in Libya? Have you heard his response to the fact that they were asking for help days before the attacks? His promise to shut down GTMO was broken (idc about that though), and he loves to talk about clean energy, but just wastes millions of tax dollars on companies that go broke (SOLYNDRA.) Romney did the same thing, but as an experienced business man, he had that green company pay back all that money.

Message 41 of 118 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Herman Cain woulda been the best
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 42 of 118 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Asraik wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
My info from our reply at the bottom of page 2 was referring to OPs statement that this was talking about the forums, not all of America like my original statement was posted under the impression of. Read all replies before you reply and try to argue.

That statement wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the OP. The 75% one. I pointed out however that they were tied in essence not with Romney being ahead.

You also said "People aren't going to be so ready to reveal political affiliation so as not to conflict with their friends here. Politics can get so brutal." That is the only question I asked you on, how do you know how Americans vote (not willing to reveal their political affiliation?) The original first post of mine was meant to reinforce your statement.

He was talking about on this forum, most people won't reveal political affiliation. The polls predict votes by surveying thousands of people, and they don't release who each specific person voted for. That is different

Message 43 of 118 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 30, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Look at the views this thread has, and see that only 2 people openly stated their party affiliation.

Yes I understand however people act differently online than in real life. They also never gave a reasoning for their selection as if two 'friends' were talking. These people (although some may be close to others on here) are essentially strangers. I don't reveal my political affiliation with strangers. With friends however it may differ.

Message 44 of 118 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Victor Sullivan should be president.

Imagine the stories.

Political Debate: Reminisces about some girl he met xD and when something serious comes up, he just says "God Damnit"

Message 45 of 118 (172 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

There has been a misunderstanding. THAT POST YOU JUST QUOTED WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FORUMS.

Message 46 of 118 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 30, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

There has been a misunderstanding. THAT POST YOU JUST QUOTED WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FORUMS.

Aw, okay. Sorry I thought you meant in general (as in all of America not just the forums.)

Message 47 of 118 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Oct 30, 2012

I made it just for fun to see what uncharted players think but it seems that many are taking it to seriously:/

Message 48 of 118 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Oct 30, 2012

.The highlights of the 1st Presidential Debate. It's pretty good, you should watch it. Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 49 of 118 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Ronald Regan was the best
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 50 of 118 (134 Views)