Reply
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012
My info from our reply at the bottom of page 2 was referring to OPs statement that this was talking about the forums, not all of America like my original statement was posted under the impression of. Read all replies before you reply and try to argue.

Message 31 of 118 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
If you couldn't care less, than why are you looking up all these articles and arguing about it? Btw, it's natural that if you have an Obama bias (not saying you do) b/c most other countries are more liberal than the US. This wrongly placed poll is for Americans.

Unfortunatly I have to see if wherever I go because apparently there is nothing better to talk about. Also mispelling Romney as Romeny (getting the e and n mixed up DUE to fast typing) isn't my fault intentionally. I did spell his name right, I thought I spelled it correctly at first not mixing up two letters. Obviously though I can't make mistakes. Having an Obama bias, no. He put the economy into even bigger debt (adding how much trillions?)

 

Message 32 of 118 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

Romeny is a liar and an idiot. Anyone that has a clear mind would see that. At the debate, he didn't answer any questions directly. He ignored them, dodged them, and gave a different generic answer. He's one of those people who lie just to get in office and take over something. Just like Hitler and Napoleon.....

 

People are obviously racist if they totally ignore his lies. You people are just killing yourselves. I'm white and I voted for Obama. (I'm 19.) 


Message 33 of 118 (149 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
My info from our reply at the bottom of page 2 was referring to OPs statement that this was talking about the forums, not all of America like my original statement was posted under the impression of. Read all replies before you reply and try to argue.

That statement wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the OP. The 75% one. I pointed out however that they were tied in essence not with Romney being ahead.

 

Message 34 of 118 (145 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

1st, where the hell did you get your polls? The VAST majority of polls show it being a VERY close race. Anyway, I'm a less government guy. But I really don't like Romney (Obama Lite Smiley Wink). Ron Paul FTW! Just a shame I don't meet the legal age requirements to vote Smiley Sad. And now I feel bad for commenting on this thread because it really doesn't belong here. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 35 of 118 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
My info from our reply at the bottom of page 2 was referring to OPs statement that this was talking about the forums, not all of America like my original statement was posted under the impression of. Read all replies before you reply and try to argue.

That statement wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the OP. The 75% one. I pointed out however that they were tied in essence not with Romney being ahead.

 


You also said "People aren't going to be so ready to reveal political affiliation so as not to conflict with their friends here. Politics can get so brutal." That is the only question I asked you on, how do you know how Americans vote (not willing to reveal their political affiliation?) The original first post of mine was meant to reinforce your statement.

 

Message 36 of 118 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012
Many trillions. Also, that's why is parenthetically specified you don't have to have an Obama bias. Just stating that most Western foreigners do, due to their countries having more liberal policies compared to the US. Like I said, this was a misplaced thread. A video game forum isn't the right place for a political discussion. Only place I see these come up frequently is Facebook. Not really ideal either but oh well.

Message 37 of 118 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012
I'm black.

Romney for Pres.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 38 of 118 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012
Look at the views this thread has, and see that only 2 people openly stated their party affiliation.

Message 39 of 118 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 30, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Many trillions. Also, that's why is parenthetically specified you don't have to have an Obama bias. Just stating that most Western foreigners do, due to their countries having more liberal policies compared to the US. Like I said, this was a misplaced thread. A video game forum isn't the right place for a political discussion. Only place I see these come up frequently is Facebook. Not really ideal either but oh well.

Agreed, sadly like I sad I don't care much for these political elections, however as you said you can't really avoid it. Just if Obama does continue running, how much more trillions of dollars will he add again.

Message 40 of 118 (115 Views)