Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Poll: President Obama vs Governor Romney

Oct 31, 2012
Was that Obama picture taken before or after the unemployment went up?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 111 of 118 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Yeah. Not much of a facepalm considering it wasn't a scandal.

Uh, yes it is. The lewinsky scandal where Clinton had a relationship with one of his interns. It almost got him impeached.

Message 112 of 118 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Was that Obama picture taken before or after the unemployment went up?

Note that the economy started to decline during the Bush era he built the base for our economic failure. A new president cannot pull a U-turn the decline has to run it's course. Even if we continue our current policies the economy will improve. 

You should read some more about the economy and learn not to trust FOX News

Message 113 of 118 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 31, 2012

far-zan wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
If there was a good president to vote for (which there's not). I'm from Georgia. I HATE jimmy carter as does everyone with sense. FDR was a good Democrat. But there have been bad ones. And the first two TERRIBLE democrats that come to my mind is Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. Anyone with sense HATES those two

Bill Clinton was actually a good president. Get your facts straight under him the economy thrived.

anyone with "sense" knows that Bill was our best president in a long time. I would take him back in 4 years. you know, after obama wins again. because he will.

Im from GA too. Its a shame our vote counts for nothing. The Electoral College is hella dumb.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 114 of 118 (184 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Obama would indeed win besides he's the one who changed this economy around and not Mitt Romney.

Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Message 115 of 118 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 31, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

Romeny is a liar and an idiot. Anyone that has a clear mind would see that. At the debate, he didn't answer any questions directly. He ignored them, dodged them, and gave a different generic answer. He's one of those people who lie just to get in office and take over something. Just like Hitler and Napoleon.....

People are obviously racist if they totally ignore his lies. You people are just killing yourselves. I'm white and I voted for Obama. (I'm 19.) 

Every politician dodges direct questions, it's how it works. Funny how all these Americans are stating they are white and voting for Obama. Like that's of any importance...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 116 of 118 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: delete this thread

Nov 1, 2012
What does race have anything to do with it? SUF is black and he's voting for Romney. Calling people racist is an ad hominem attack and a cop out.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 117 of 118 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
84 posts

Re: delete this thread

Nov 2, 2012

Charlie Sheen for president

Message 118 of 118 (122 Views)