Aug 17 2012
By: LlamaD First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 3 multiplayer - horrible for new players

7 replies 680 views Edited Aug 17, 2012

I have to hope that the developers hear this. I'm very disappointed in Uncharted 3 competitive multiplayer.  I'm at level 16, and I'm not having fun at all with the game.  Most players use the most unfair perk that is similar to martydom in Cod 4.  People take forever to die.  You can't even when a gunfight against TWO people..that's stupid. I've played uncharted 1-3 on PS3. I'm a fan of the single player and co-op. Make it easier for newbies please?

Message 1 of 8 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer - horrible for new players

Aug 17, 2012
"People take forever to die": use either the G-MAL or the AK-47. The whole point of Uncharted is high health and platforming. If you want low health where you die instantly, I recommend Uncharted 2 instead, but that game's even worse for new players.
Message 2 of 8 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Aug 17, 2012

LlamaD wrote:

I'm not having fun at all with the game.  Most players use the most unfair perk that is similar to martydom in Cod 4.

It's called Revenge in UC3. And yep, it sucks.

Message 3 of 8 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
638 posts

Aug 17, 2012
You don't die too fast in uncharted 2. in Uncharted 3 it takes too long to die IMO. Uncharted 2 has good health for uncharted games. You are right about uc2 being bad for new players though, that game is laggggggy like no other. And lots of players are really good.
Message 4 of 8 (641 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:
You don't die too fast in uncharted 2. in Uncharted 3 it takes too long to die IMO. Uncharted 2 has good health for uncharted games. You are right about uc2 being bad for new players though, that game is laggggggy like no other. And lots of players are really good.

Most people would disagree with that statement. You die way too fast in Uncharted 2, which is a bad health model since climbing (an integral part of Uncharted MP) becomes an extreme hazard and it only takes one pistol bullet and a punch to kill.

Would you be offended if I took the statement in bold and used it for a Rick Perry's Unpopular Opinions meme?

Message 5 of 8 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 17, 2012

lol, all ND cares about are there newbies. They won't add better color palettes cuz they don't wanna make players get confused, + for the newbies, blindfiring or hipfiring in this game is insanely accurate, ESPECIALLY on the KAL-7. U get kickbacks that make u spawn a rpg, m32 hammer, t-bolt and powerful grenades out of ur **bleep**. ND really cares for its newbies.

Message 6 of 8 (572 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 18, 2012
NO man!!!!! They already messed up the balancing in the game with these patches bro........ Naughty Dog is the only game developer whos patches make the game worse..... Naughty Dog if you really want to help make the weapons and heath like it was in the beta.... every thing was perfect in the beta......PERIOD... keep all the new customization and new taunts...... and balance the weapons... stop sugar coating the game...
Message 7 of 8 (484 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

Kudos!

I agree it takes to much to kill someone before an evasion followed up with a posse taking you out like old trash. Uncharted

Among Thives's health was more balanced and promoted more tactical gameplay.

A quick solution for you is keep using and master the weapons like the FAL or DRAGON.(or  purchase the headshot damage DLC).

I completely feel ya though, Good Luck!

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 8 of 8 (381 Views)
0 Likes