Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Nov 1, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

ND do you think calling nerfs tweaks makes you look good? you look very bad now because ND approved the no nerfing thread awhile ago but now your basically saying that you are going to continue nerfing. You have lost all respect from me you hypocrites.

Their arguement was valid you should show more respect for the simple fact they listen to feedback. Most companies couldn't care less and you should support the developers for making such a great game to begin with. If you don't like it, don't buy it or post about it.

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 41 of 47 (149 Views)
Fender Bender
2623 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Good Answers, overall October was a GREAT month for UC3 & TLOU players. They have certainly regained respect from me.

Thanks ND.

Message 42 of 47 (136 Views)
Survivor
2204 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **UPDATED

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks for answering my question for the 3rd time ND, but bad timing, someone elses could have been answered at this point.
Message 43 of 47 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

Look at the recent patch Matt? you joking right? ND messed up uncharted 3 MP because they nerfed those weapons in the first place causing blindfire and M9 to rule in the MP also causing a lot of people to leave the uncharted 3 MP. Then they un nerf it ages later when its too little too late. Shenta said ... If I dont like it dont buy it ... thats blatant trolling as everyone knows I bought TLOU before the nerfing began. Shenta said ... if I dont like it dont post about it ... you trolling again? so its ok for the nerfing brigade to post about what they dont like about TLOU MP when I didn't complain, then because the nerfing brigade got TLOU MP changed into something I dislike I have to shut up but the nerf brigade are free to carry on? keep trolling Shenta. Shenta you have no rights to tell people what they can or can not post.

Dear forumers, you all got fooled into believing that because of my psn id that Im a crap player. Well my psn id is actually a troll psn id. Its used so when Im top of the list it makes others feel like s***. Ive even played crap on purpose on my a crap player psn id then switched to my secret psn id then pwned forumers. Well its been nice baiting people for ages on here but Ive had my fun. Im off on my secret psn id to beat you forumers with pleasure lol. Maybe Ill youtube me pwning forumers some day. Will you find out who I am? we'll see, Byeeeeee.
Message 44 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Nov 2, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

Look at the recent patch Matt? you joking right? ND messed up uncharted 3 MP because they nerfed those weapons in the first place causing blindfire and M9 to rule in the MP also causing a lot of people to leave the uncharted 3 MP. Then they un nerf it ages later when its too little too late. Shenta said ... If I dont like it dont buy it ... thats blatant trolling as everyone knows I bought TLOU before the nerfing began. Shenta said ... if I dont like it dont post about it ... you trolling again? so its ok for the nerfing brigade to post about what they dont like about TLOU MP when I didn't complain, then because the nerfing brigade got TLOU MP changed into something I dislike I have to shut up but the nerf brigade are free to carry on? keep trolling Shenta. Shenta you have no rights to tell people what they can or can not post.

of course you are allowed to have your opinion, but you could be more respectful, couldn't you?

and for UC3, yes, partly it was reversing mistakes, but that's fine, reversing a mistake is also a fix, and blindfire was also very effective when the game was released, it was less obvious though because the fal-ss and g-mal were so effective, but now Naughty Dog balanced it perfectly, so I think they did a great job :smileyhappy:

Message 45 of 47 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I agree with this guy over here, ND destroyed completely UC3 MP. I'll make a thread/topic about it when I have enough time (due to school).

ALL the people who got FREE maps will NOT say anything bad about the update, and so on with the "noobies". ND just try to play UC3 online right now, it's full of clans with high levels and full of "fake accounts" (People who knows how to play and create a new account to have a good K/D ratio), or even clans full of "fake accounts", and your team is full of F2P who just downloaded the DLC maps.

Before this update, I couldn't care less because I could use M9 with ROF, Fleet Foot (Gold) and Bargain (Gold) to be able to compete against all of them. I could even use that booster that gives you an extra RPG and kill them easily even when my team kill count wasn't higher than ~10. You can say this is "un-balanced" but it actually balanced the un-balanced games. I bought UC2 a year after it was released, and so I did with UC3. I was very happy because it was very funny and besides the F2P guys, it was still a great game - but after this update I can no longer say it again.

I used to play almost every day from 1 to 2:30 hours UC3 but I haven't played for more than an hour since this patched was released. The game is more un-balanced and FULL of campers.

Oh! Don't forget you can no longer have bargain, fleet foot nor team safe at the same time, so sucks to be you when someone else has a Hammer or a T-bolt.

You can say UC3 has more players, but... AT WHAT COST?!

Like the above user said, many players are no longer playing this game since the new update was released, making this game impossible to play because of the amount of clans, campers and "fake accounts" are now in-game. And the fact you can no longer compete against them because of the "balanced patch that everybody apparently loves". Many players feel like me right now but they won't post anything in these forums because they'll know that ND will ignore them because they listen and love his community, which is beggining to be filled with people who just adquired the game somehow and aren't willing to play enough but instead tell ND how un-balanced the game is when they get killed fast with a M9. 

UC2 was a more un-balanced game in some facts but ND never did something like this, leaving UC2 in the past but keeping the servers online. I'd rather that ND just leave the servers online while changing the lab maps, and not making a "big update" such as the latest one (1.18)

I really hope a ND dev. or a ND "community listener" reads this because I'm not the only one who feels dissappointed, but I'm one of the few who actually try to get back the 1.17 UC3, one of the few who try to make changes in this game and one of the few who just don't let things happen.

I've been a loyal ND customer (I had a psone with some Crash Bandicoot games) and a loyal Uncharted player since 2010. Once again, I really hope your reply isn't something like "We did the game more bala..." or  "This is what we need to do because we had no another option..." because you wouldn't be honest. Just connect a ps3 control and try to play UC3 nowadays, if don't find a clan then you're very lucky, but keep playing until you find one, that's how many of us are at the moment. 

I'm not asking for a better level match-making because the number of "fake accounts" will grow up and because this can be very hard to do, appart from being sometimes unefficient.

Sincerely, these are SOME of my thoughts regarding the UC3 1.18 update.

Message 46 of 47 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

Nov 4, 2013

Matt I called ND hypocrites which is what they are. I didn't add insults that were unnecessary to that label but I labelled them what they are. I dont walk on egg shells and kiss NDs butt, I say what I mean and thats my right to. People like Shenta have no right to tell me to not post because Shenta is not a mod. If ND had fixed what they nerfed a year ago then I would be praising them to but its too little too late. It was just a political type stunt to win favour with fans. The fans who got free maps fell for the stunt because they got something out of it so goes against me. Trying to tell others they should not post is wrong Matt.

Dear forumers, you all got fooled into believing that because of my psn id that Im a crap player. Well my psn id is actually a troll psn id. Its used so when Im top of the list it makes others feel like s***. Ive even played crap on purpose on my a crap player psn id then switched to my secret psn id then pwned forumers. Well its been nice baiting people for ages on here but Ive had my fun. Im off on my secret psn id to beat you forumers with pleasure lol. Maybe Ill youtube me pwning forumers some day. Will you find out who I am? we'll see, Byeeeeee.
Message 47 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes