Jan 16 2013
By: fm0987 Splicer 52 posts

UC3 DLC Question.

2 replies 93 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

I was thinking about getting a used GOTY edition of UC3 ($30) to get me back into playing this game. I didn't originally buy any of the DLC stuff, and I haven't played this game in probably a few months. I already have a UC3 multiplayer account activated, so I do not need a new access code. I guess the DLC is on the disc. So my question is, does the UC3 multiplayer content such as maps packs. fort coop, and shade survival work proplerly? I remember in the past on ND Blog (a number of months ago) reading about people having DLC matchmaking issues, and certain map packs never showing up or things like that. So have all these kinks with the DLC been fixed? Just want to make sure, so I don't buy this stuff and then run into a bunch of matchmaking problems when I go to play.

Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: UC3 DLC Question.

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

I now realize I should have put this in UC3 general discussion. Oops. edit: or rather UC3 MP general discussion. Can this topic be moved to a new category somehow?

Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: UC3 DLC Question.

Jan 16, 2013

Forum mod, you can delete this message because I reposted it in the proper section.

Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes