First Son
4 posts

Re: U3 multiplayer full of cheaters

Dec 26, 2012

I just **bleep** of these swindlers yesterday I took u3 and as usual, here is the usual check fraud (as123nico) a German with two trophies that he used the trick of ambush in the map which also ruined my christmas now I ask the staff, but you are able to handle the multiplayer to this crap? I do not think you are only able to sell skins, maps and more to take the money and not protect us honest giocatori.avevo said that I was putting my video but then I let it go, well, slowly I'm 'creating a set of videos so sputtano them on the net - you have lost a lot of players and they continue to lose with these **bleep** and I arrived at this point I'll try 'to play with as little as possible with my friends, you do not deserve the honest players, since the comunity of u3 and 'full of losers give up play and divulge' these episodes to all my friends and those who intend to buy u3 ..... reply staff if you have the balls! give me so much to think that the tricks you and throw them and 'why no reply .. merry christmas losers

Message 21 of 28 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I havent noticed any cheaters. I've noticed a lot of people who are better than me but that doesn't mean they're cheating. Maybe all you guys who think people are cheating need to just practice up more.

By the way, as shooting people from far away, how is that a cheat?!?! I played last night and that is how I get most of my kills. I like to hang back as much as possible. I got quite a few head shots from across the map.
Message 22 of 28 (261 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 11, 2013

welcome to my world, i have been saying for months about people cheating and how crap ND have become.  ND dont give a **bleep** about what people have to say and they **bleep** dont listen.  All they care about is ripping people of with pointless DLC items than listen to the issues that people have. 

Message 23 of 28 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 12, 2013
What u didn't noticed Ultima12,rookie play little big planet 2 is the best for you,let me tell you how they cheat...AIMBOT,AIMBOT,AIMBOT....and I think is not so hard to realize that is impossible to have a stats with 120000 at20000...so plz go and play little little rookie,all of them must be ban.
Message 24 of 28 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I'm about to buy UC3 GOTY... kinda worried about the cheaters now lol.

Message 25 of 28 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I hate to say it but I think Uncharted 2 had the better online play due to no one cheating, but thats only me that is admitting it.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/GranTruismo4head.png
Message 26 of 28 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Two words: Lag compensation.

Look it up. There are some excellent explanations online. 

I don't believe Naughty Dog (or any other developer) is likely to come up with a definitive solution soon.  Either you lag compensate (good business) or you don't and the player pool shrinks (the only players that need apply are those with stellar connection speed - all others simply won't be able to compete no matter how good they are).

There was a post earlier about matchmaking/match ups (good idea, in theory)...but even that...how do you determine?  A snapshot during the Lobby session is probably not indicative of true connection speed and cheaters will work around that.

I play almost exclusively co-op...lag happens but who cares?  If you go down and have good teammates, they're there to revive you!  When I play competitive, it's with at least 2 other friends (preferably 4) and I know going in that every match is a crapshoot.  No matter how frustrating it gets, some (certainly not all though, on that I agree) "cheaters" are probably just average people that don't happen to have good connection speeds.

Competitive junkie?  If gameplay (as opposed to points/cash) is king (or queen), then do a custom match with friends...if someone is cheating then they're instantly accountable - nothing like peer pressure!

Message 27 of 28 (220 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Naughty Dog, Naughty Dog, Naughty Dog.....I ask u very kindly and very sincerely...listen to the fans. The voice of the people is what leads to success because the fans are the ones that play the games, that know what the problems are, the ones that are right. Listen to the many people that have complained...and fix the real problems. I mean no harm to u in any way just giving friendly advice. Thank u for ur time.

-Kalakazam 

P.S. Read my post about the new U3 character. Its very creative and the more people that support it the more likely it will happen. Thanks everyone.

Message 28 of 28 (141 Views)
0 Likes