First Son
24 posts

Re: U3 multiplayer full of cheaters

Oct 21, 2012
The majority of multiplayer games become infected with cheaters. Some just take longer then others. Game developers tend to use a type of crowd control by telling the public that they are going to clean up the game. Only the ignorant gamers take that to heart and actually believe something is being done. In reality very few cheaters get suspended and even fewer get banned. Game developers do not want to give up the money or the resources to really have an impact on the cheating problem. Take a look at Rockstsr Games with Max Payne 3. Rockstar started what they call a "Cheaters Pool". If you are caught cheating your account will be placed on certain servers where you can only play with other that have been caught cheating. What a joke. If you play Max Payne 3 multiplayer you will see that the same cheaters are still playing with the legitimate gamers. Rockstsr also dropped what they called the Banhammer on cheaters on Red Dead Redemption. That's another joke because as I said earlier, the same cheaters are still playing with the general population. Sometimes all you have to do us look at the scoreboard. For instance in Max Payne 3 there was one known cheater that went 78-3. Lets get real people. I am nowhere near the best player, in fact I am nothing more the average, but I do know what is realistic for even the best players on that game. 78-3 is not possible unless you are in a private match boosting or cheating. Cheaters use everything from invincibility glitches, invisible glitches, modded consoles, modified controllers, aimbots, and rapid fire.

Check out these sites.

http://reddeadcheaters.wordpress.com

http://maxpaynecheaters.wordpress.com

http://www.reportagamer.com
Message 11 of 28 (465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ya they really have screwed up but join the cheaters is probably what they are thinking right like rapidfire is a mod not a hack

Message 12 of 28 (397 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

this ¬¬  i really like U3 but now there are too much cheaters, and this guy can't be baneD??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ8vxWOtE

They update their videos and nothing happends...

ND Please!!! listen us!!!!

PD: KAL and sniper are su much powerfull...... BUGers!!! Cheaters.... freezes!!! lagers...... T_T

Message 13 of 28 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 14, 2012

why would they the guys in video were in a custom match i know of some glitchs but i dont use them in competitive mode . its good to explore the game in custom mode , this way you may

be able to kill them or get them out of glitchs .

Message 14 of 28 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 24, 2012

hello, and it 'is true' filling of crooks and the thing and 'very annoying. I'm 'collecting various video with some of these LOSERS and soon I'll put them' on the network with a name of their id, I also invite you to u3 honest players to record these LOSERS and sputtanarli network going to film and record and if the 'encountered to leave the game, the losers have to play alone

Message 15 of 28 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I totally agree i feel like its gotten so much harder to kill certain players. Ive been playing uncharted 3 multiplayer since the beta and its awesome but it feels like the weapons are either usless now or they are way to over powered. I also feel like it should take way less bullets to kill players, They dont have to go call of duty on it, but just change it a little bit pleaseeeeeeeeeee! players are freaking bullet Sponges!!!! Quit changing everything with weapons and start changing the mechanics. Make it fare again. Ive always been a pretty good player, and now im just not doing as good and i know certain players are over powered then others. 

Message 16 of 28 (348 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

me and a lot of my friends stop playing this game full whit cheaters

and believe me shortly all who play fair when they will realize what is really going on they will not play any more, it' s gone be Uncharted 3 Cheater's Deception

Message 17 of 28 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Hello again,i start this conversation,and i want to tell you my friends,there is only one solution....never play this game again,is a fake one...i did not play for 2 mounths.there are plenty of others games.

Message 18 of 28 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Can you guy report these people I caught them boosting in a free for all there useing their split screen to get kills and they keep spawn killing me the PSN iDs is - ant0428 and scarrsFromsHell. Go to the naughty dog website and check third recent games all free for all and boosting plz help the community get better
Message 19 of 28 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Trust me I'm as mad about all the crap going on in this game as anyone but the problem isn't with people cheating the problem is with the match-making setup. Right now some one with super high speed Internet could be playing someone with slower Internet, so when you roll out of the way and still get killed by that t-bolt round that whizzed by five feet away, the guy on the other end still sees that round hitting you in the head. They need to make the matchups connection based or you'll never have a FAIR FIGHT AGAIN!!!
Message 20 of 28 (286 Views)
0 Likes