Highlighted
Sep 08 2012
By: Price_Tagg19 First Son 2 posts

Treasures Rate,Kal-7,G-MAL

4 replies 180 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

Honestly its stupid that this hasent been fixed yet ive done syria over 20 times and havent gotten one single treasure for skelezor the only skeleton i have managed to get is sir francis and it took me 12 times to get every treasure for him which is ridicilous you added the new patch with all those treasure sets and some of the things you might want get over lapped by alll of the 20 treasure sets in that game mode ive been playing plunder 2months straight and cannot get flynns M9 i need the "RUBY" treasure and have yet to get , & Its just stupid how you get the same treasures over and over and over again you need to add a patch where if you already earned a treasure it dosent show up again and you get new ones or add something in to increase the treasure drop rate and i know theres treasure hunter but that **bleep** dosent do a thing mine is a level 3 and it still drops the same **bleep** treasures. And the thought just amazes me to how when your developing a shooting game someone says hey lets make a gun that you cant aim? 0_0 The kal is the worst excse of a weapon i have ever seen and needs a nerf or to be taken out of the game. Also you nerf the g_mal but keep the damage it delievers the same? 2 burst and your dead honestly i cant even notice the recoil on it everyone still uses it and runs around with kals and for the fnale "RATE OF FIRE" "Hey these guns already shoot really fast , But hey thats add something that lets them shoot faster so they can kill in less than 2seconds Smiley Very Happy .........  -__- That completely needs to be taken out you said you had a so called "nerf" to it but that **bleep** still kills on 2 seconds anyways theres probaly alot more that needs to be addressed but those are the only things that i have a probaly with other than that UC3 is fun ..BTW you should do like one more extra cash on uc2 like 20x cash before you fully stop supporting uc2.

Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: Treasures Rate,Kal-7,G-MAL

Sep 9, 2012

You took 12 times to get F.Drake? So what? I had to play more than 50 times... Skelzor was fixed time ago.

Now the drop rate for normal matches (not coop) have problems. Most people can't complete all sets. Its just ridiculous.

Now, just shut up about G-mal, they nerfed it 3 times already and now this game is a M9 fest.

Go complain about Kal or M9.

Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Sep 10, 2012

He already complained about both of those. Smiley Frustrated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012

lol you must of been one of those g-mal tryhard eh? and i complained about the kal & m9 rate of fire in my statement smart one learn to read thank you Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Sep 28, 2012
  • Treasure system will be tweaked in patch 1.15.
  • KAL is broken, and it'll always be broken because it's blindfire-only weapon so...
  • G-MAL is fine, actually, the recoil needs to come back the way it was before 1.13
  • RoF is OP
  • Go to http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3/ there's a calendar there showing a lot of double cash weekends.
  • ND already stopped supporting U2 a long time ago. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes