Feb 11 2013
By: SaintFrancoiS First Son 6 posts

SONY did not help, can you ND?

7 replies 147 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

Greetings

My story starts buying Uncharted 3 GOTY, i was happy cause i am a fan of the series, i have platinum in the last 2 games and this time it was 3s turn but when i get to play teh game, online code was already redeemed, WT? The issue is that im not living in USA so for me its a big problem casue i spoke with the retailer they told me they cant do anything cause it was outside USA(even when my account is American), then i tried the same with SONY and after 2 long weeks of hope they told me the same BS: "You have to return the game to the store in order to be changed for a new one " --> i can NOT do that cause sending the game back to USA will be more expensive than getting a new one so.

The question for ND is, can you give me a new code in order to redeemed al the features of your GOTY edition as the original plan when i bought the game? I dont want any money, i just want what i paid for. I have all the proofs(even sony and retailers emails) so i would appreciate at least an answer

thks

Message 1 of 8 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: SONY did not help, can you ND?

Feb 11, 2013
are you on the USPSN?
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 2 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Yes I am, thats what bothers me the most

Message 3 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Where did you buy it from.

and if you bought it from someone of ebay did it say it would come with a unused code?
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 4 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 11, 2013

A.M.A.Z.O.N. they kicked my face sying that they will give me a new one but i had to send the game back(once more sending the game willc ost more than buying a new one), The games is 100% USA PSN so my account

Message 5 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Feb 12, 2013

SaintFrancoiS wrote:

A.M.A.Z.O.N. they kicked my face sying that they will give me a new one but i had to send the game back(once more sending the game willc ost more than buying a new one), The games is 100% USA PSN so my account

Sounds like what ever company sold you the copy sold you a used one. Or there just may a issue with a code itself. 

If they did sell you the wrong thing that's something you have to work out with them. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 12, 2013

i Got your point; the fact is that i already did with BOTH sony and retailer and explained the situation like 3 times for each one. They said NO, WE CANNOT  HELP YOU, thats why i came here thinking that ND might help but looks like they are not cause we are the only 2 people writing on this post LOL

ND, thoughts?

Message 7 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Feb 12, 2013

SaintFrancoiS wrote:

i Got your point; the fact is that i already did with BOTH sony and retailer and explained the situation like 3 times for each one. They said NO, WE CANNOT  HELP YOU, thats why i came here thinking that ND might help but looks like they are not cause we are the only 2 people writing on this post LOL

ND, thoughts?

I doubt they would check this forum and if you ever did want to get in contact with them your best bet would be to email them directly. However I doubt they will help you  , as it seems to be the sellers fault. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 8 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes