Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2013
By: B-T-R-4 Hekseville Citizen 327 posts

Questions about ND games.

[ Edited ]
1 replies 119 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

OK so I have some questions about some things in some of NDs games. IM going to edit this post when I have a new question, I figured that these questions would be a waste of NDs time in the

monthly Q&A so that's why im asking in here.

Uncharted

1, how old is drake, how old is solely, how old is Elena, how old is cloy, how old is cuter.

The last of us

1, how old is Joel?

2, what year does it take place in?

3, is bill gay?

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24682 posts

Re: Questions about ND games.

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

B-T-R-4 wrote:

OK so I have some questions about some things in some of NDs games. IM going to edit this post when I have a new question, I figured that these questions would be a waste of NDs time in the

monthly Q&A so that's why im asking in here.

Uncharted

1, how old is drake, how old is solely, how old is Elena, how old is cloy, how old is cuter.

(They really don't say specifically. My guess is that he's somewhere around his early to mid 30's. My guess would be 32 or 34 years of age. He's modeled after Clive Cussler's character Dirk Pitt, who is often described in the earlier novels as being an athlete just past his prime. Elena my guess would be late twenties, maybe around 26-28).

The last of us

1,how old is Joel.

(Joel is supposed to be in his mid to late 40's).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)
0 Likes