Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 20 2012
By: pride717 Lombax Warrior 250 posts
Offline

Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

11 replies 591 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

nice job...now everybody blindfires & this game takes no skill...this game is unplayable & I will never buy another Naughty Dog product again...you guys made the stupidest online shooter in history & then you guys wonder why you didn't win game of the year...you guys rushed this piece of **bleep** game & expect pro gamers to play it...I think you guys should take a good look at the game & stop listening to the stupid noobs that will always suck at games & listen to the people that are actually good at games

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 1 of 12 (591 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
746 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Aug 20, 2012

pride717 wrote:

nice job...now everybody blindfires & this game takes no skill...this game is unplayable & I will never buy another Naughty Dog product again...you guys made the stupidest online shooter in history & then you guys wonder why you didn't win game of the year...you guys rushed this piece of **bleep** game & expect pro gamers to play it...I think you guys should take a good look at the game & stop listening to the stupid noobs that will always suck at games & listen to the people that are actually good at games


you are right but... no love for The Last of Us? <3

Message 2 of 12 (535 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/17/2011
Offline
115 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

screw the multiplayer

the game got famous for the awesome story mode

they should have keept the multiplayer so simple like it was in U2 even thought the summer beta was amazing but as usual the good things they always changing -_-

they should have actually spend more time making a better story.

as soon as a company starts to be sucessful thats what they do...  putting less work and support in their games

Message 3 of 12 (533 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Aug 20, 2012

At last .. Something I have been waiting to see. Before this patch the game was more fun. Now everybody runs around the map and blindfire.

Message 4 of 12 (511 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

iStiv wrote:

pride717 wrote:

nice job...now everybody blindfires & this game takes no skill...this game is unplayable & I will never buy another Naughty Dog product again...you guys made the stupidest online shooter in history & then you guys wonder why you didn't win game of the year...you guys rushed this piece of **bleep** game & expect pro gamers to play it...I think you guys should take a good look at the game & stop listening to the stupid noobs that will always suck at games & listen to the people that are actually good at games


you are right but... no love for The Last of Us? <3



I'm not getting it

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 5 of 12 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

 


SicKLy-ABiLiTy wrote:

screw the multiplayer

the game got famous for the awesome story mode

they should have keept the multiplayer so simple like it was in U2 even thought the summer beta was amazing but as usual the good things they always changing -_-

they should have actually spend more time making a better story.

as soon as a company starts to be sucessful thats what they do...  putting less work and support in their games



I agree

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 6 of 12 (430 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Aug 22, 2012

Dr_Meee wrote:

At last .. Something I have been waiting to see. Before this patch the game was more fun. Now everybody runs around the map and blindfire.


exactly

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 7 of 12 (427 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1211 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Aug 27, 2012

As a noob that loves blindfire, I approve of the latest patch.

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 8 of 12 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/27/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Aug 27, 2012

Dear Naughty dog

 I am a 46 years old man from Greece, father of twins 4,5 years old and a big fan of your work. You created my favorite series in playstation (uncharted 1,2,3) and I thank you for that. Times are hard in Greece nowadays and your products are a good company for me. But I have a big complain. Your latest patch dissapointed me. I paid 150 euros for a special edition og the game, another 25  euros for fortune hunter club and now I hav e to spend around 70 Euros for the new adds? What about fortune's hunter club? And don't tell me it's a patch and not a dlc, and please don't tell me I don't have to buy them. I was and I will be one of the biggest fans of uncharted but i fell like being cheated! Sorry for the complains but honestly I love this game and the dissapointement caunts double for that. Please also check some other things: for example in co-op arena a lot of times my points don't count if i hit a villain in gold rush. Some other times i press circle for a roll and my character goes to cover with no excuse for that. Don't take me for a grumbby old man. Keep on doing your great work but PLEASE pay attention to these small details that will make your reputation grow bigger. Thanks for reading.

Mihalis Mertzianidis, Ioannina, Greece

Message 9 of 12 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.13 killed Uncharted 3 multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

I AM REALY STARTING TO HATE THIS FREAKING GAME. I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLINE ANY MORE. NAUGHTY DOG NEEDS TO GET OFF THERE LAZY **bleep** AND FIX THE PROBLEM:smileymad:

NAUGHTY DOG SUCKS. U NEED TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR STOP MAKING GAMES IS THAT SIMPLE.

WELL FOR ME IF THIS PROBLEM ISNT FIX THEN THIS IS MY LAST GAME I BUY FROM NAUGHTY DOG SO FIX.

Message 10 of 12 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes