Aug 19 2012
By: BenjiBoy_09 Splicer 62 posts

PLEASE READ NAUGHTY DOG SKELETON SKINS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

8 replies 438 views Edited Aug 19, 2012

I hope you read this naughty dog. Im still having trouble collecting all the treasure for the skeleton skins especially skelzor, for the skelzor treasure I keep on getting the same treasure, random treasure from teamdeath match or treaures from easy or normal. i've been trying sooo long and IM starting to think its imposible. all I need is the warthfull gold deity head and it is soooooooo difficult to get Im starting to get so bored of uncharted just because I cant even get the one treasure I need. Im not the only one who's having lots of troubles getting the skeleton skins. I wast so much time trying and trying and trying and I feel like giving up. can you make the drop rate alot or even heeeeesp more higher or something. all the treasure in coop adventure are glitch and IM getting really pist offff.

please naughty dog you are a amazing game company and I know you can help me and everyone else that are having troubles with coop adventure treasure.

please naughty dog please make it easier to get the skeleton skins I really want at least one of them. please can you do something in the new patch for uncharted 3 about the coop adventure treasure. please please please.

Message 1 of 9 (438 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: PLEASE READ NAUGHTY DOG SKELETON SKINS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

Aug 19, 2012
hello. want to send this to eric? hes a ND developer. mite get this rolling, ya no? well, do ya?
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/sc6/AhmedO123nh.png um, im a pro. OH HELL YEA! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 19, 2012

i have that problem  aswell  i have played alot co op but i m tired of it  it takes to long to get the skins they have to fix  it

Message 3 of 9 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Same story here. I play hard or Crushing and each time i get treasures from Easy and normal... I don't need them i'm playing hard or crushing for the other Treasures...

Skelzor i have...

The other 4 are impossible to get i played it soo much and i'm getting sick and tired of it to play each time this coop adventure now for that treasure wich i'm not going te get anyway...

Message 4 of 9 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 19, 2012

how can we contact eric ND ?

Message 5 of 9 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Aug 19, 2012

how can we contact erik ND ?

Message 6 of 9 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

Aug 19, 2012

I am also having the same problem. Skelzor is my last skeleton skin. I only need the Gold deity head. Ive been trying for *months*. The brute always drops the same treasure that I dont need. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 9 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 20, 2012
hey Ahmedo123nh i would reallly like to send this to eric so they can fix the problem me and lots of other people have with coop adventure treasures but i dont know how.
Message 8 of 9 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

I have the same problem. I've been playing sirya for days...

Nov 2, 2012

I have the same problem. I've been playing sirya for days.

I killed the PAK huy almost 100 times and still don't get the trasure I need)

please fix it

Message 9 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes