Sep 25 2012
By: P_LETTUCE76 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

Naughty Dog Take Note

2 replies 102 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

BorderLands 2 was released in the UK on friday and Naughty Dog you should take note on how games are suppose to run.  4 player no lag dream fest of a game with an outrageous array of guns and 4 soon to 5 totally different characters.  take note on how proper games are run and looked after.  Borderlands 1 was laggy n buggy as hell and they had issues with the mics but they fixed all these on borderlands 2 because they listened to what people wanted which is more than what can be said for you naughty dog.

BORDERLANDS 2 IS FAR SUPERIOR AND ARE A BETTER GAMES GAMES COMPANY THAN YOU **bleep** PILE OF CRAP THAT JUST RIPS PEOPLE OFF.

Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Naughty Dog Take Note

Sep 25, 2012

You can't compare Borderlands 2 to U3... they're not the same genre.

P_LETTUCE76 wrote:

but they fixed all these on borderlands 2 because they listened to what people wanted which is more than what can be said for you naughty dog.

lol, agreed.

Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Re: Naughty Dog Take Note

Sep 26, 2012

Last night i contacted Gearbox because i had a small issue with Borderlands 2, and here is the genius bit Naughty Dog!!! GEARBOX LISTENED TO MY QUERY AND THEY SOLVED THE ISSUE THERE AND THEN AND NOT DID THEY FIX MY ISSUE BUT THEY GAVE ME AN EXTRA GOLDEN KEY FOR MY ISSUE!!!

gearbox are making you look silly naughty dog!!!

Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes