Sep 08 2012
By: RodrigoUFC Lombax Warrior 106 posts

ND, what's up with the map rotation?

8 replies 295 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

What I'm about to relate in here represents whats happenning with me and the majority of my U3 friends.

At this moment I really think the map rotation is broken.

IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS THAT I'VE PLAYED TEMPLE. 3 MONTHS!! Plaza around 3 weeks. Train wreck maybe one time at August. Fort, two times in this 15 days. And cave 10000 times, every God dam time there's cave in the map rotation...

Regarding the 3rd maps dlc, Old quarter its similar as cave, appearing all the time, graveyard next, I've played plenty of it. But London Street, which I like most, very rare, probably 4 to 5 times in the whole last month, and Oasis less than that.

Everytime it's CAVE, CAVE, GRAVEYARD, CAVE, OLD QUARTES, CAVE, GRAVEYARD... I just can't believe, I really got frustaed today, which was Holiday in Brazil, and after the whole day playing I could not play, not even for once, Temple, Plaza or Train Wreck...

My last games with DLC ON were:

Cave
Chateau (yep, with DLC ON)
Sanctuary

Cave
Graveyard
Old quarter
Facility
London Underground (yep, with DLC ON)
Cave
Fort (thanks GOD, but just one time in the whole day)
Airport (yep, with DLC ON)

It's just amazing... The best maps never appear... Wheres the dam Temple, or even Plaza or Train Wreck.??? Fort also it's hardly appearing nowadays, but I got 1 match today. And with the 3rd maps, London Street also is hard to appear, its just Old Quarter and Graveyard all the time!

Also, would be NICE if ND allow us to vote for 3 or more maps at once, because the rotation it's just broken, it's better that we, the players, can choose which map we want!

When playing with DLC off, around 1 week ago, me and my buddy played London Underground for 4 times straight during the same session... Is that normal Naughy Dog?

P.S: Sorry if there's grammar errors, etc. I'm **bleep** and in a hurry (5 am), but I couldn't leave before saying this. Today I had enough.

Message 1 of 9 (295 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: ND, what's up with the map rotation?

Sep 8, 2012

Updating...

Same thing today in the first 5 matches... 3 times in a row we played FORT, 3 times. No temple, no plaza, no t.wreck (the other options were normal in game maps).

In the 4th time Fort also appeared, but the second option was Lost City, which won.

Complicated... I ask some friends to report here also.

Message 2 of 9 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 8, 2012

I was just about to make a thread about this. I've only been playing the original 8 boards for the past 2 days. This happened with the 1.12 patch update also and it took about 4 or 5 days to fix it. Its ridiculous.

Message 3 of 9 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Yes mate... I can not believe in this.

Again I spent my day playing more than 8 hours and could not play, at least for once, Temple, T.Wreck or Plaza... I can not believe in this s****, I CAN'T PLAY WHAT I'VE PAID FOR!

TODAY, AGAIN, ALL WE GOT IN MAP OPTIONS:

Fort / Cave
Cave / London Underground
Cave / Fort
Airport / London Underground
Cave / Syria
Sanctuary / London Underground

Two friends gave up after so much frustration and just left. All we wanted was playing at temple, plaza or even train wreck.

Funny thing, in my first 3 matches we played Fort 3 times in a row, in the same session. Is this normal Naughty Dog? And in the 4th time changed for London, because FORT APPEARED AGAIN!!!

ND, PLEASE DO US A FAVOR???

IF YOU CAN'T FIX THE MAP ROTATION PLEASE ALLOW PLAYERS TO VOTE BETWEEN 5 OR MORE MAPS AT ONCE!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Updating again:

Incredible, and just like I imagined... The whole weekend playing daily, including friday, and couldn't play at least one time at Temple, or T.Wreck.

Miracously I was able to play once at Plaza, but thats all after more than 100 matches... Not once at Temple...

Message 5 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 10, 2012

The arena is exactly the same, you always get Oasis or London street and hardly any of the good maps. naughty dog arent bothered issues like this nor are they bothered about other glitches within the game.  all they care about is ripping people off with new DLC **bleep** that noone wants or cares about. 

Message 6 of 9 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

And the most incredible thing is that, there is a very easy solution. Just let people vote/choose between 5 or more maps (off course, if they think thats easier than fixiing the rotation).

Message 7 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I totally agree with you. Killzone does it, gives you all maps n people vote for what you like. Mind you kz are not into ripping people off unlike nd the dodgy **bleep**. 

Message 8 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Well... What can we do now, not even a ND staff reply us here... And we are giving a feedback to them, it's not our job.
Message 9 of 9 (183 Views)
0 Likes