Highlighted
Sep 02 2012
By: bosstristan Monster Hunter 40 posts

ND isn't anymore what he was...

4 replies 264 views Edited Sep 2, 2012
I post this just for say to all Naughty Dog that the Studio is becomming a really Monay Factory.
I really enjoyed Crash Bandicoot Serial and Uncharted 1 and 2 ( These are my favourites games ever)
But Uncharted is not such good than U2.
And more , ND seal us some ***** DLC at 10$ and trophies after 6 months for getting trophies hunter.
They are sealing lots of items like weapons : I *** won all these stuff with my sweat ! Why a newbie level 1 will get te Eddy'AK or Talbot's Fal ?
ND , you are un respectfull anymore with your players and fans.
You became a money factory.
I won't by anymore of your games.
The true ND stopped at Uncharted 2.
RIP.
Message 1 of 5 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1216 posts

Re: ND isn't anymore what he was...

Sep 5, 2012

lol spell check much?

I don't think ND or any other company will really care whether you play or not....especially if you don't have the time to make a legit attempt at trying to sound intelligent. .

bosstristan wrote:
I post this just for say to all Naughty Dog that the Studio is becomming a really Monay Factory.
I really enjoyed Crash Bandicoot Serial and Uncharted 1 and 2 ( These are my favourites games ever)
But Uncharted is not such good than U2.
And more , ND seal us some ***** DLC at 10$ and trophies after 6 months for getting trophies hunter.
They are sealing lots of items like weapons : I *** won all these stuff with my sweat ! Why a newbie level 1 will get te Eddy'AK or Talbot's Fal ?
ND , you are un respectfull anymore with your players and fans.
You became a money factory.
I won't by anymore of your games.
The true ND stopped at Uncharted 2.
RIP.

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

bosstristan wrote:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
News flash, buddy - ND is a business.......and to stay in business, you gotta make money. What part of this do some gamers not understand? They are supposed to make games for the principle? People can't be that naive

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 3 of 5 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Basically what Caedus579 said.

Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I really do not understand why people are getting so cross about the new DLC - it's not as if ND have only recently become capitalists. Why do you think they made the game? Money. If they weren't in it for the money, the game would have been free. Why DLC in the first place? Money. It turns a £40 game into a £60 game. Why new DLC to profit out of people's laziness/impatience? Money. All companies do it, it's all ND ever intended to do, and that's that.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - TheConMeister130
Message 5 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Likes