Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: P_LETTUCE76 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

ND dont give a crap about us

5 replies 321 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

As this thread suggest ND dont give a rats Ar$£ about us and this goes to show with the amount of rubbish that they are bringing out on DLC.  ND should ddeal with the real issues in the game, like glitchers n cheats but instead all they care about is making a few dollars and have no intention to listening to people.   Ive been saying for months about how bad things have got and the MP games with glitchers n cheaters have promptly sold my copy of UC3 cause noone @ ND wanted listen even after many emails and complaint about the sorry state off affairs off how poor UC3 is.   I for one will be boycotting last of us and any future ND products but they make it perfectly clear they they dont care about anyone other than the amount of money they make.

i have one thing left to say n that Gearbox software (makers of the awsome Borderlands series) put ND to shame and they have listened to what people wanted.  the original borderlands had lots of issues and these were fixed in borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 as become one of the best online games off all time.  you know what ND you can go n **bleep** yourself you bunch of ignorant wastes of spaces!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: ND dont give a crap about us

Jan 12, 2013
This man has right,I post a lot of about cheating in U3 and really nobody from ND,has a less a little respect to come and answer at less two words...but is no problem because now they want to buy the new game from them...the last us.I'll buy the last of nothing :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 14, 2013

couldnt agree with you more Berian, i wonder what would happen if more people like us boycotted The Last of us??  ND soon listen then once their sales plummet.  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Omg I agree! Ever since they came out with the same maps in UC3 I have been upset. Their greed is starting to show. Im upset and wont be buying anymore DLC from them

Not all girls are noobs
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Feb 11, 2013
patches cost money to make, ND has to make some form of money to pay for these patches and that's what the DLc pays for .

Just a quick question? Have you Bought any of the micro DLC?
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Glitchers and cheaters? Don't play Uc2, you will get a heart attack...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes