Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 08 2012
By: cdhom First Son 1 posts

Jak 4

2 replies 250 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Please bring back the Jak games. I loved them on Ps2. When the games stopped being made i bought an xbox. IF ND would come back with a NeW JAK and Daxter game  for sure would go o ut that night pre order and buy a ps3  no lie.   Thats all i wanted to talk about today  i hope all of us in the community can get this topic or topics about the return of jak to ND attention and they consider a new game.

But  I do have an idea on the game.  I hope they include a fully open map. Like the rebuild on Haven City. The abillity to go in the Rebuilt cassel and the jak 2 and jak 3 game maps combined.  and include sparcus city  too. but make everything closer so no load screens just get in a ship and fly over like and ocean and dessert to get from sparcus city to haven...  mabey inclue Jak and daxter 1 map areas again.   Mabey include the newer game and some of its areas. and mabey give us a wider rage of guns. All eco powers  incude Light and dark  red blue green yellow as well.      THey could also inclued new area of haven city  mabey a long lost area in the dessert.                   

the story line could also include all of the villian from jak and daxter 1 ( who survuved the dark eco) wantting revenge. they had a lot of time between game 1 and 2 since they time traveld.  they could have create the dark makers.  Mabey inclue errol anding revenge if possible cas i dont think he is in shape to even live right. mabey include the precursser again.  and if this is the last game mabey the return of daxter to a human form  and his girlfriend too. also use the original voices as well.        let try to get this noticed :smileyhappy:   thanks everyone

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Jak 4

Oct 27, 2012
I would like to see Jak 4 too!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1815 posts

Re: Jak 4

Nov 1, 2012

I'm playing The Jak Trilogy at the moment and these games bring so many memories back. And I would love to see a new game from them. It's such a shame this gen lacks awesome platformers like Jak, Sly and Ratchet&Clank. Nowadays it's lame FPS shooters everywhere and I really hope next gen brings back awesome platformers like in the PS1 and PS2 days.

But on the other hand, the main creators of Jak and Daxter left Naughty Dog after Jak X. Perhaps Naughty Dog doesn't want to create a new Jak because out of respect for their creation. They had the imagination to make the Jak games so cool they were the Masterminds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)
0 Likes