Highlighted
Feb 03 2013
By: H0rneekiller17 First Son 4 posts

Jak 4, Make it happen

[ Edited ]
2 replies 162 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

For the love of god Naughty Dog, cough up another Jak already. And by Jak, I mean a real Jak title. None of that High Impact BS. I honestly wished that the Lost frontier stay lost because it was full of disappointment. 

I had the original trilogy. I have been waiting relentlessly for the next installment of Jak. I decided to pick up the HD collection the other day because my retarded PS3 slim doesn't have back up comp. And man, it was a blast to past. It reminded me of some of the best times from my childhood. I haven't had this fun in a long long time. It was a breath of fresh air from all the mindless shooter. It reminded of how much I love this franchise and I am sure that there are others that feel the same way. So please, give us the return of this outstanding platformer that is Jak and Daxter. Reboot it if you have to, hell I will buy ten copies if I have to.

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Re: Jak 4, Make it happen

Feb 11, 2013
Jak was made to be a trilogy, and honestly i believe it should stay that way.

On top of that, if there ever was a Jak 4 i think they would pull a sucker punch and have a different company make it
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Jak 4, Make it happen

Feb 17, 2013
dude icyfire, if jak is meant to be a trillogy,think about star wars, thats a trillogy, but they have 6 things, so naughty dog can make another jak, but honestly, naughty dog isnt going to look at this, they really shpuld look at the disscussion
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes