Great video for all you Jak and Daxter lovers. Smiley Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v5FFEFHFdz0

Message 1 of 7 (423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: JAK 4!

Jan 17, 2013

Pretty much tells us things we all know.

But it was great for the nostalgia.

Message 2 of 7 (401 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Yeah, but anything to raise awareness and to help naughty dog realize we want a new game helps the cause!

Message 3 of 7 (394 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 17, 2013

i want jak 4 !

Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 17, 2013

use the cliff hanger from jak x mabye throw in some more stuff about jaks time travel ripping apart the universe help explain where all the metal heads came form and how jak is mar exactly? i never qiute got that. also mabye shed light on what the precursors are up to mabye they come back because the worlds falling apart idk just somthing please naughty dog

Message 5 of 7 (375 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I agree the could keep it going long past what they thought.

Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Naughtydog i think you should make another jak game and i want to give you an idea how about we forget about jak frontier and continue the game from jak 3 think about it the percursers were diging in the the ruins of the dark eco creatures to see what made them so evil when they accidently unleash a massive amount of dark eco and one of them turns into a dark percurser who of course wants to destroy the universe. The percursers ask jak for help and give him new powers like now jak can use dark eco powers and light eco powers at the same time. Also he can channal his powers through his guns making bullets that slow enemys down or bullets that just explode dark eco but why stop there why not also bring back the first jak games blue,red,yellow,and green eco making jak even more formitable. And for the first time ever you can change jaks cloths giving him armor that the percurses make for him for an amount of eco and a artifact. The clothes can give jak abilities such faster eco reginaration or health reginaration. Plus how about we let jak  to infuse daxter with dark or light power. If you give daxter light eco powers he can heal you and with dark eco powers enemy that are close are damaged. I hope you read my comment and try  to make a jak 4 game.

Message 7 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes