Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2013
By: Nocturnal__Gamer Treasure Hunter 5310 posts

I'm Excited For Uncharted 4 and the PS4!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 238 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

It's pretty obvious Sony is gonna hit us big on the PS4 with a brand new Uncharted.  Along with Naughty Dog saying they aren't done with Uncharted yet and plan to do one more sequel.  I couldn't be more excited to get this new system with Uncharted 4 and Killzone 4 which is also suppose to be a release title on the PS4.

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: I'm Excited For Uncharted 4 and the PS3!

Jan 22, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

It's pretty obvious Sony is gonna hit us big on the PS4 with a brand new Uncharted.  Along with Naughty Dog saying they aren't done with Uncharted yet and plan to do one more sequel.  I couldn't be more excited to get this new system with Uncharted 4 and Killzone 4 which is also suppose to be a release title on the PS4.

I don't think naughty dog will do another uncharted. There will be more uncharted just I doubt naughty dog will make them.

Based on their history I'm thinking they are working on a whole new franchise for the PS4, PS1 Crash Bandicoot, PS2 Jak and Daxter, Ps3 Uncharted, PS4 ?????? But with the way things have gone each franchise has been better than the last.

photo Zoe_468x60_zps1ba57e00.jpg
visit my webcomic
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: I'm Excited For Uncharted 4 and the PS4!

Jan 22, 2013

True, but Naughty Dog already said the aren't done with Nathan Drake yet and plan on making a sequel.  So, there shouldn't be any doubt of "will they make an Uncharted 4?"  If they already announced that will be making Uncharted 4.  They didn't mention the PS4 but with so little time of when the PS4 comes out left.  It's obvious Uncharted 4 is heading to the PS4.

Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)
0 Likes