Oct 23 2012
By: TeXaS-AbN Lombax Warrior 252 posts

How is uncharted vita

3 replies 79 views Edited Oct 23, 2012
I was going to buy uncharted for my vita and my br stops me and says its not very fun if someone could give me a description about it like are there a bunch of weapons and if it has good replay value keep in mind ive never played an uncharted game but may be interested in getting it if someone makes it sound good enough
Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: How is uncharted vita

Oct 23, 2012

TeXaS-AbN wrote:
keep in mind ive never played an uncharted game

You should probably play the PS3 games 1st, buy U2.

UGA does have a lot of weapons, but the controls are kind of awkward, aiming is not that good, and there are a lot of treasures to collect so it can get boring.

But again, buy U2 first.

Message 2 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Oct 23, 2012

renatabls wrote:

TeXaS-AbN wrote:
keep in mind ive never played an uncharted game

You should probably play the PS3 games 1st, buy U2.

UGA does have a lot of weapons, but the controls are kind of awkward, aiming is not that good, and there are a lot of treasures to collect so it can get boring.

But again, buy U2 first.

Common sense isn't very prevalent on this forum, is it?

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

The game is really great!  It has awesome graphics, better than those in the first uncharted game for PS3.   The gameplay is very solid, the story is great.  The game is very lenghty, the character are really great and there is a huge quantity of optional collectibles bringing some replay value. It is definetively worth the money!! Smiley Very Happy

The only "bad" things is that In 2 situations there is a heavy emphasis on touch mechanics, which can be a bit annoying, but they dont bring down the lots of awesome hours of gameplay experience.

This is an Uncharted game, so If you enjoy the series, you must play it.

Message 4 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes