Jun 18 2012
By: Popcorn15000 Splicer 71 posts

Favorite Naughty Dog Game?

31 replies 345 views Edited Jun 18, 2012

I tried this on another forum and the responses were laughable..... saying stuff like they are a medicore compsny the last of us will just be another generic zombie game ect.

so im doing it here

choices are

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2

Crash Bandicoot 3

Crash Team Racing

Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy

Jak 2

Jak 3

Jak X

Uncharted 1

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

my top 3 are

uc3>crash 3>jak 3

yours?

Message 1 of 32 (345 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Re: Favorite Naughty Dog Game?

Jun 19, 2012

My favorite game hasn't been made yet by them. I'd personally would like to see them make an open world Black Panther(marvel comics) game! They have the ability to tell ah good story & make fun games. I would like to see them have ah hand at ah game not so linear & scripted. Not to say they dont do ah good job at it but i'd really like to see something open world thats action/adventure, & what better way to start off doing it than with Black Panther! He has a good deep back ground, it would have jungle(which we already know that they;ve mastered)environment & urban as well. He could have a type of assassins creed & prototype movement since he has shoes that let him run up walls and walk on water. Since he's an excellent fighter so you could kind of have ah bat type of fighting system but much deeper for example X & O would be attacks but to tap x would be a light kick but holding it would be a strong kick, same for the O button for punching. Since he so agile they could map that to square or what ever, plus could have ah leveling up system something like Kingdoms of Amular. And MULTIPLE SUITS with different abilitys that are customizable actively & visually. I just think they would do an awesome job making it and they could hire ME TO HELP WITH IT

Message 2 of 32 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Crash Bandicoot>Uncharted>Crap>Jak and Crapper.
Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 3 of 32 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

In order from greatest to worst:

1. Uncharted 2: Among Theives       (greatest game of all time)

2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune          (excellent story and theme, but no multiplayer)

3. Jak 2                                                  (I like the whole city theme)

4. Jak 3                                                  (not to much a fan of the desert races, but I like the apocalyptic city feel. Desert Jetboard is cool too)

5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  (unfinished piece of crap. Multiplayer is horrible, story sucks compared to 1 & 2)

6. J&D: The Precursor Legacy          (boring game)

I played Crash, but that was a LOOONG time ago. I forgot everything which I liked/disliked about that game.

Message 4 of 32 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

Jak 3 for me. Personally, I enjoyed the J&D franchise more than any of the three franchises produced by Naughty Dog -- no, they're not exactly the best, in terms of quality, but when considering how much 'fun' I had with 'em in comparison to the rest, they reside in the top of my list, for now.

scoobycool wrote:

5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  (unfinished piece of crap. Multiplayer is horrible, story sucks compared to 1 & 2)

Why is it that everyone has to completely debilitate the story, lol? Say what you will about the multiplayer or gameplay, even, but the story was nowhere near that bad. At the very least, it was extremely well-written and one of the better tales of 2011 -- if you truly knew what it was that made it so, anyway.

Message 5 of 32 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Uncharted 2 would have to be my favorite, although I love every game in the Jak and Uncharted series'.

Message 6 of 32 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Jul 5, 2012

1. Jak & Daxter: the Precursor Legacy 

1. Jak II: Renegade

3. Jak 3

4. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

5. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

6. Crash Bandicoot

7. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

8. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

9. Crash Team Racing

10. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

11. Jak X

12. Rings of Power

13. Keef the Thief

Message 7 of 32 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 11, 2012
All of Uncharted followed by Crash Bandicoot since it was the first 3d game I ever really enjoyed and then Jak and Daxter.

I run a YouTube variety channel: The Puppet Hound Z Show. It features gaming, travel tours and tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138
Message 8 of 32 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Jul 12, 2012

My favorite would be Uncharted 2, I liked them all, but I found UC2 to be more enjoyable then the others.

- Excellence does not know a day when it can say "I quit" -
Message 9 of 32 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 14, 2012

i cant decide i pick all the jak and daxter series

Message 10 of 32 (289 Views)
0 Likes