Highlighted
Nov 01 2012
By: BenjiBoy_09 Splicer 62 posts

Customization and Emblem to strict :(

1 replies 116 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

Customization is not that bad but way to strict in uncharted 3. Most t-shirts, pants and stuff have just different shades of gray what's up with that naughty dog and it doesn't look good it looks really boring. It would be pretty cool if you could customize your custom character by changing their hair putting stickers or making a shape on their shirt or something. Most people in Uncharted 3 don't use their custom character because its too strict. It could be great if you could make the craziest custom character so you can stand out from the rest of your team but in uncharted 3 you can't really stand out at all. Another great thing would be to separate the stat head pieces from the stat glasses and stuff so u could where 2 at once or something.

Emblems are very strict in uncharted 3 all u can do in put 3 shapes together, spin it around, change its size and color. Im going to compare it to Call of Duty Black Ops. In Black ops you had so much freedom in what you were going to do with you emblem there was basically no restriction in what you wanted to make. Black ops had heaps of layers and with every layer you could put any shape you wanted from its variety of 50+ shapes.

Please Naughty Dog can you do something to make customization and emblems not so strict anymore Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Customization and Emblem to strict :(

Nov 20, 2012

I have to agree, but are you kidding? I love my custom hero, Heck he is the only person I ever use. I have an amazing look for him.

Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)
0 Likes