Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 11 2012
By: Watanabe_ugo Wastelander 729 posts

A message to ND regarding a re-release of a Jak and Daxter game

3 replies 167 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

I wanna give a suggestion that could be good for both Sony and Naughty Dog

Why don't you guys re-release Jak X with trophy support and Multiplayer to either the PS3 or PS VITA for maybe 20 bucks on the psn.

Sure it would need work but it would be amazing for Jak fans and kart type of games fans, especially if it would be released for Vita since Sony desperatly need games for that Portable console.

With the Jak HD collection being a success on the ps3, i think this would be a nice move for Naughty Dog and Sony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: A message to ND regarding a re-release of a Jak and Daxter game

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

I agree.

Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6976 posts

Jul 19, 2012

I agree as well. Jak X was amazing. Actually thats still my favorite racer to this day. Yes I even prefer it over ps3 racers. I spent countless hours in the Cpu battle arena's. Those Cpu's could be turned into actually online players and the track and levels and weapons would be perfect for online. Actually as I recall Jak X did have online so it coming back to ps3 would be a hit. And I can ensure you ND I could get quite a few friends to buy this as I did witht he Jak collection. I make sure Jak And Daxter is known, I spread the word, the game its epicness everything lol. Been a *true dedicated* fan for almost a decade now.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 3 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2012

That would great to have Jak X on PS3...it really was and still is a great game

Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes