Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 07 2012
By: Gazmatron86 Lombax Warrior 245 posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO NAUGHTY DOG!

2 replies 91 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Naughty Dog for all the passion and hard work that goes into your games. Survival Horror has been sorely missed for many years because of the notion that all Survival Horror games aren't as 'successful' as mainstream action FPS' and TPS'. Basically one of the franchises I used to like has become a generic Third Person Shooter this console generation, so again thank you for making The Last Of Us as it is what a next gen Survival Horror should be and the level of detail is amazing! I can't wait to play a game that challenges the player in order for the characters to survive, instead of just shooting red barrels, no tension or atmosphere, convoluted storylines, blasting through hordes of enemies and excessive Quick Time Events.  

Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO NAUGHTY DOG!

Sep 7, 2012
lolwut?
Yo, I'm not really black dawg. Fo shizzle.
Message 2 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6994 posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO NAUGHTY DOG!

Sep 7, 2012

Gazmatron86 wrote:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Naughty Dog for all the passion and hard work that goes into your games. Survival Horror has been sorely missed for many years because of the notion that all Survival Horror games aren't as 'successful' as mainstream action FPS' and TPS'. Basically one of the franchises I used to like has become a generic Third Person Shooter this console generation, so again thank you for making The Last Of Us as it is what a next gen Survival Horror should be and the level of detail is amazing! I can't wait to play a game that challenges the player in order for the characters to survive, instead of just shooting red barrels, no tension or atmosphere, convoluted storylines, blasting through hordes of enemies and excessive Quick Time Events.  

I just hope they don't get in over the heads and decide to think about a sequel to TLOU without making another Jak game first.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes