We need the ability to play our music while we are playing games

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
912 posts

Re: music in games

Jul 5, 2011

yes!! an iphone can do it, i don't see why we can't on the ps3. i wouldn't mind playing some RATM or Beastie Boys when playing Uncharted 3 or battlefield 3 when they come out

rush_27
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Jul 5, 2011

Yeah I don't like listening to instrumental stuff.

"Your <3 is like rhinestones, falling from the sky" <3.Anime.Music.Life :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7822 posts

Jul 11, 2011

You know, as much as I agree that the option should be there, I don't think I would use it at all. Call me a traditionalist, but I  think you need to experience the game with its original soundtrack. So much work goes into creating the OST for a game, and it is tailored to match certain highs and lows within the game. Substituting other music would take away from that experience, personally.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (74 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 13, 2011

i do agree with you   but i think i defintley could use some new music in sports games

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 12, 2011

it would be awsome to have the option to listen to the music they select BUT. Listening to ur own music would be even better. I would like to listen to music while kicking some heros ass or some villains ass in DC universeor while playing Disgea 3' or the new UMVC3. listening to there music all the time is wack.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 26, 2011

I was thinking , it would be an incentive to have music unlimited available on home or in game. Everyone could choose their own music , unless you were in someone's personal space( apartment) ,Or everyone in a game for instance COD , could choos a music style by team . It would be a win, win, win, situation , for playstation,music unlimited, and for gamers .

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes