Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 01 2008
By: lojuice Splicer 50 posts
Offline

Rock Revolution

9 replies 31 views Edited Nov 1, 2008

So does anybody actually have this game? It looks great!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
9131 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 1, 2008

Lojuice wrote:

So does anybody actually have this game? It looks great!


if by great, you mean awful, then yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 1, 2008

It won't sell, the market is already saturated and will probobly fade out soon.

 

Can't wait to see the next game fad.

Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7184 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 1, 2008
i havent even seen it in stores, not that i care though lol probably because im never looking for it,but are they even selling the instruments to it yet? lol. ill be getting ghwt in about a week.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/28/2008
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 2, 2008
I got the game and I like it. It's way more of a challenge than I thought, but it is all covers. Most sound pretty close which is ok, but it lacks the "flavour' of the other games. No character customization, and they are pretty  boring onstage. The crowd looks awful also. However, tunes like am i evil, pull me under, and holy wars are definitely worth it even as a rental. I find it's more challenging, and the gigs at the end of a set list, in which you pick 3 tunes and get no break inbetween are also cool. The game has mini games in it too. Poison notes is one of my faves, and there's another challenge where the difficulty ramps up thru the song. There are a lot of 80's-ish tunes on it, but I'm old school so it really appealed to me. If you're a drummer it's definitely wild. I heard all the crap people gave this game but didn't let it persuade me from picking up something I've really enjoyed.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7184 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 2, 2008

DEADMART wrote:
I got the game and I like it. It's way more of a challenge than I thought, but it is all covers. Most sound pretty close which is ok, but it lacks the "flavour' of the other games. No character customization, and they are pretty  boring onstage. The crowd looks awful also. However, tunes like am i evil, pull me under, and holy wars are definitely worth it even as a rental. I find it's more challenging, and the gigs at the end of a set list, in which you pick 3 tunes and get no break inbetween are also cool. The game has mini games in it too. Poison notes is one of my faves, and there's another challenge where the difficulty ramps up thru the song. There are a lot of 80's-ish tunes on it, but I'm old school so it really appealed to me. If you're a drummer it's definitely wild. I heard all the crap people gave this game but didn't let it persuade me from picking up something I've really enjoyed.

pull me under is in ghwt, if you didnt know. I have watched a couple vids on youtube of this game, and the solos look waaaay to easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2004
Offline
406 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 3, 2008
Are you getting the drums when it drops in a couple of months? I'm reading a lot of hype about the drums and like you said that its for drummers.
------=------::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::engine engine number 9...........
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7184 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 4, 2008

Denny_00 wrote:
Are you getting the drums when it drops in a couple of months? I'm reading a lot of hype about the drums and like you said that its for drummers.

only because their are 7 pads, which is more than gh or rb. it will be hard..........

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/29/2008
Offline
5465 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 4, 2008

stonetemplepilot wrote:

Lojuice wrote:

So does anybody actually have this game? It looks great!


if by great, you mean awful, then yes.


 

wuh oh!! is that iyo or includind your friends?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2004
Offline
406 posts
 

Re: Rock Revolution

Nov 5, 2008
Yeah, I noticed it had 7 pads, interesting design. I think it looks pretty decent and Konami has a big focus on drumming so I'm looking forward to it.
------=------::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::engine engine number 9...........
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes