Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: CheladaJr Lombax Warrior 113 posts

Dubstep/EDM

5 replies 461 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

Hey guys! I am I HUGE EDM/Dubstep Addict! I love all EDM mostly, But dubstep is the greatest hands down. Ive looked through of of the threads here I saw there weren't that many threads about Dubstep or EDM so I made this one! This thread is manly about talking to your PSN neighbors about your favorite Artists out there. I personal love Metrik and some others but what do you guys like?

Also post videos of your fav songs and maybe shows you have been to! Basically this is what I want. I want this to be the Major EDM/Dubstep thread. So post it up guys id be glad to listen to all the post that are put up, But only EDM and Dubstep folks! I don't want hip hop and pop and all that stuff on this thread. Keep it Electric only guys. So post it up guys have a good day and Thanks for reading! 

imgres.jpeg

Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Message 1 of 6 (461 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7864 posts

Re: Dubstep/EDM

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

Unfortunately this place has been WAY down in traffic recently, and that goes double for folks talking about EDM. However, I LOVE me some EDM (primarily House) and would be glad to keep this topic alive with you! I just came back from Lollapalooza, and they really jacked up the spectacle at Perry's Stage, which is where the majority of their EDM acts land. I'll post some pictures when I get the chance.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Message 2 of 6 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Oh i would love for you to help me with this forum! and are you from Cincinnati? Because im from there. My family is down there now!
Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Message 3 of 6 (448 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7864 posts

Aug 10, 2012

CheladaJr wrote:
Oh i would love for you to help me with this forum! and are you from Cincinnati? Because im from there. My family is down there now!

Why, yes I am!

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I was about to ask what was EDM but my radio station just said "...EDM, Electronic Dance Music, is taking over America." so yeah now that I know what it means... I looove EDM, dubstep us okay but I like mostly pop music but I like the dance pop music and the late night mixs that has all the remixes on the radio. And I'm really glad to see one local radio station does those mixes during the day an they're all about pop EDM. Recently I've been obsessed with Eva Simons and Havvana Brown. (I am talking about the right kind of music here right?)
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/Fireball_916][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Fireball_916.png[/IMG][/URL]

Points2Shop (Earn Free Stuff)
Message 5 of 6 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Yes that is fine!
Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Message 6 of 6 (426 Views)
0 Likes