Jan 29 2011
By: Gio1764 I Only Post Everything 1112 posts

Drake,40,& Kanye West?

1 replies 29 views Edited Jan 29, 2011

Now Ive been hearing that their is some tention between Drake and Kanye West as of lately

1)First example is that Kanye West yelled at 40 saying he stole his style on So Far Gone,kinda pissed me off,cant lie,sounds to me Kanye was jealous at the fact this canadian(sure its not a race thing) producer took my style supposedly,and made it better than me you know.I dont put anything past Kanye anymore,he can rap,his ego is WAAAY to big these days,WHo here agrees that they miss the old humble Kanye before the ego in 2002-2005

2)Kanye suggested that Drake redo the Best I Ever Had video,and Drake decline,probably having kanye like i know this dude just didnt decline me

3)40 (Noah "40" Shebib the guy who Drake constantly shouts out,who im a huge fan of as well) had better produced songs on Thank Me Later than Kanye West

4)On the Chris Brown song Deuces Remix,Kanye West's verse is kinda iffy as it does sound directed towards someone,and I think its Drake

Read the lyrics closely for real

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Re: Drake,40,& Kanye West?

Jan 29, 2011

Kanye has problems. He knows this and doesn't care. It feeds him like a troll. He'll apoligize for a second, then goes back to his a hole ways.

Nothing will ever change about that guy. He's like the kid that gets his tail kicked everyday and keeps begging for more, because it's attention.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)
0 Likes