Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 05 2008
By: rogueslayer0 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Bust A Groove

5 replies 628 views Edited Apr 5, 2008
Does anyone think a new one will be made? I loved Bust A Groove 2.
PSN: rogueslayer0
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Bust A Groove

Apr 5, 2008
man i was playing parts 1 and 2 about a year before they hit that states (as imports (Called Bust-a-move in Japan)). Those were great games. idk of the Next gen crowd will be demanding such gams unless they can be brought into a format similar to guitar hero.
Message Edited by VMPhil on 04-05-2008 06:23 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Apr 6, 2008

rogueslayer0 wrote:
Does anyone think a new one will be made? I loved Bust A Groove 2.
Yes, that game used to be quite good. Enix used to develop that title before they merged with Square. If a Bust-A-Groove 3 would ever be made - it would be developed by "Square Enix".

However, it has been over 8 years since - and there hasn't been any reassuring talks about making a third. I used to like this game a lot, though. Capoeira was my favorite character to use. I don't think they'd give it another shot - although a PSN download would be cool.
.:. .:.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Apr 6, 2008
I really wish they would at least put it as a download. I know Bust A Groove Dance Summit was made, but it was only released in Japan. Bust A Groove 2 has quite a following, maybe they will make a new one some day, or put both Bust A Groove and Bust A Groove 2 on the PSN, rather than just Bust A Groove. My favorite character was Kitty- N.
PSN: rogueslayer0
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (628 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Bust A Groove 2012

Oct 4, 2012

When will they bring this game back and put it on the psn? There are so many different dance games out there when this was the original from Sony. What's up with that? I love this game, and definitely will download it to my psp, or even would buy a vita just for this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (627 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I would soooo buy Bust A Groove1 and 2 if it was in the playstation store. I get seriously addicted to that game.  I miss it T.T

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (519 Views)
0 Likes