Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2012
By: GuNz_52 Treasure Hunter 8812 posts

Any House/Techno fans out there??

3 replies 512 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Now, before I begin, I am not one of those "HOUSE IS THE BEST OR **bleep**" type people you might meet on the Pioneer forums, but I do enjoy it. I have been DJing since 15 in my local area. Mainly house parties since no official DJ will touch a party with underage drinking. Anyway.....back on subject here. I have run across many types of people. Those who are willing to listen to house and try to enjoy it, and those who are like "But it has no lyrics, point invalid. Play rap/hip-hop."

I swear I had something to do with Dayglow coming to my area after I e-mailed them. Haha, although a DnB show did get cancelled due to lack of sales. I probably wouldn't have gone. Not too big on DnB.

So, do any of you get into the stuff like I do?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Any House/Techno fans out there??

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Yes definitely, but someone saying house has no lyrics is absurd. Some of the best songwriters make house music! Plus if it wasn't for house music (and reggae) hip hop never would have existed for them to tell you to play lol.  So many classics had great singing.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7852 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I'm a pretty big fan of EDM in general. I've thought about getting into DJing/producing for a while now, but haven't really been able to pull the trigger due to time and mainly money restrictions. Some of that software and equipment is PRICEY.
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1671 posts

Feb 11, 2013

My taste is towards Deep House, my favorite album from last year was Kingdoms by Fort Romeau. I highly recommend it!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)
0 Likes