Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2011
By: DeadCell34 I Only Post Everything 1074 posts

Any Alter Bridge fans?

3 replies 19 views Edited Jan 14, 2011

Personally, I'm a huge Alter Bridge fan. Just thought I'd see if some fellow board members liked them as well. They're my favorite band. I've seen them in concert 3 times, met Mark Tremonti once at a show in Chattanooga TN (got a pic, and had him autograph my guitar, and chatted for a few). Unfortunately, the other guys were getting ready for the show backstage so I didn't get to meet them. Maybe next time I suppose.

AND OFCOURSE, you've all heard this one

And their first single from their new album "AB III"

Beta tested: Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, Metal Gear Online, Uncharted 2, ModNation Racers, MAG, and Battle Field Bad Company 2
Deadcell34
Message 1 of 4 (19 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: Any Alter Bridge fans?

Jan 14, 2011

Alter Bridge is awesome!!!

Message 2 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2464 posts

Jan 14, 2011

I'm a fan of there's not a huge one though but,I really enjoy these songs from them and also Mark Tremonti is a kick **bleep** gutairist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHjEaNxzexs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_viH3FchWI

Message 3 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 14, 2011

yes sir!!! Absolutely luv the band.At work,i listen to the first 2 albums religously...im a fan of alot of bands including Creed but i will say,they are #1 in my book! i just cant believe the new AB3 albums is getting more praise than the 1st 2.sorry and i know some may disagree but,the new album just seems a lil too mainstream for me.not saying i dont approve cuz there are some songs that are great but the first 2 albums should had more praise cuz not one song on either album i disliked.its great to see that im not alone when i say Alterbridge rules...

Message 4 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes