Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 23 2010
By: Stupido93 Uncharted Territory 2006 posts

sneaking into Paranoraml Activity 2.......

4 replies 14 views Edited Oct 23, 2010

so me and my friend went to go see paranormal activity 2 last night since it has an R rating, we bought tickets to a different movie as we normally would with R movies. but when we walked in we saw that the security was really tight, which is a first for my theater. when we found where paranormal activity 2 was showing, there was a cop standing by the door who didn't let us in. so then we walked back and started to devise a plan B, because we saw a group of kids from our school who had the same thing just happen to them. we got back in line and we asked this adult to come in with us, and that's what we were going to do. but a few minutes later they announced that the showing was sold out, and the next one wasnt until almost 10, which was too late for us. i asked for a refund on the ticket i bought and suprisingly they gave me my money back and everything. so would you guys go about sneaking into R rated movies , especially when the security is this tight? also note that this was the first time i was unsuccessful in sneaking into an R rated movie.

PSP Collection: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Burnout Legends, Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, Madden NFL 2008, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wipeout Pure, Daxter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, NBA 2005, Twisted Metal 2.

Xbox 360 Collection: Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero 2, Fifa 06: Road to Fifa World Cup, Burnout Legends, Fifa Soccer 2007, X-Men: The Official Game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Original Xbox Collection: Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Halo 2, Spider-Man 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
Message 1 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2052 posts

Re: sneaking into Paranoraml Activity 2.......

Oct 23, 2010

Since I`m 17 I don`t have to sneak into R rated movies, and I never have, but if I were you, just get the bum outside the theater to pretend he`s your dad. Works every time

photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13400 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I have snuck into lot's of R movies when I was younger with my brother and friends. Back in those days though there was no security and no one cared lol.

Message 3 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12266 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I grew up during a time when no one checked IDs and the ratings weren't enforced.  I could go see rated R movies, but R movies, buy CDs with Parental Advisory stickers on them, buy M rated games, etc.  I remember buying Mortal Kombat II for the Sega Genesis right in Toys R' Us, without my parents, when I was 9 years old.  I also remember seeing Species in the theater with a couple of friends and we were all about 11 or 12.

Now they check IDs for things but I never had to worry about that, unless I was buying alcohol, despite being underage for the content.  I don't have to worry about it now because I am 26 years old.  I actually think that I might go see Paranormal Activity 2 on Wednesday.  I think I would go today but I am a little hung over from last night.  Blavod does not mix well with Sam Adams.

Message 4 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17205 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I saw Paranormal Activity 2 Friday evening. They did check our ID's before we went in. We were fine, and told us that they get a lot of underage kids sneaking into those knd of movies. I thought at first that it was the 5 star lounge (which is located right next to the concession stands(and also showing the movie "Hereafter")) that had recently opened at that theater as of October 8, 2010, which is only available for those above the age of 21.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes