Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

i hardly ever go into a movie expecting anything -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,null,null,null,null,----------------------------,We fear that pop-culture ,Is the only culture we're ever going to have ,We want to stop reading magazines ,Stop watching TV ,Stop caring about hollywood ,But we're addicted to the things we hate ,null,
Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2513 posts

Do you real think humans are doing that? -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

Can you hear me now? Good
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7135 posts

That's my biggest fault...

Jul 26, 2002
I always expect to much. I listen to all the hype about how good a movie is, and by the time I get around to actually seeing it, I expect so much that I get disappointed too often. That's why I like to come to message boards like these and read other's opinions on movie's that I know have similar interests. Good example was I heard way too much about how good Gladiator was and by the time I got around to seeing it, I thought it was just another average movie. I heard a ton about A Beautiful Mind but I didn't know anything about the movie and when I saw that one, it completely caught me off guard and I really enjoyed that one.

Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

yes -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,null,null,null,null,----------------------------,We fear that pop-culture ,Is the only culture we're ever going to have ,We want to stop reading magazines ,Stop watching TV ,Stop caring about hollywood ,But we're addicted to the things we hate ,null,
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2513 posts

Well I don't...

Jul 26, 2002
If humans pushed it down it would bend at the base. Crop circles are expanded at the lower portion at a right angle. In other words, it's not humanly possible but if you don't want to belive that's your fault.

----------------------------------------
Can you hear me now? Good

If it is to be it is up to me!
Message 15 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes