Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 26 2002
By: DracoHydra~ I Only Post Everything 1387 posts

Trivia....This movie spawned from an "undead" Capcom game... -nt

9 replies 1 views Edited Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

Zidane-,"Why need a reason to help people?",null,If everybody tried not to be so stupid in the world,then harmony is in grasp.
!Hugh Hefner? !! Who's that?

(year 3000)
News Report:Love and live- partners are a thing of the past. Meet Pimpbot....

Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Resident Evil? -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

----------------------------------------,Favorite PS2 Games:,null,1.)MGS2 ,2.)MOH:Frontline,3.)DOA2 Hardcore,4.)AC4,5.)ICO,6.)GTA3,7.)GT3 A-Spec,8.)SSX, ,All Time Favorite PSX Games:,null,1.)MGS,2.)NFS Hotpursuit,3.)Driver,4.)RE2,5.)R4,6.)Silent Hill,7.)Crash Team Racing,8.)GT,null,Worst Games I Ever Played On Any System:,null,1.)Doomsday Warrior (SNES),2.)The Bouncer (PS2),3.)Soul of the Samurai (PSX),4.)SOE (PS2),5.)Toy Story2 (GBC),6.)X-MEN (NES),null,Most Wanted Games:,null,1.)NFS Hotpursuit 2,2.)Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus,3.)Onimusha 2,4.)MGS: Substance,5.)Tomb Raider:The Angel of Darkness,6.)The Getaway,null,----------------------------------------,PS2 Games I Own:,null,MGS2--GTA3--GT3 A-Spec--DMC--Onimusha--ZOE--ICO--Maximo--007 Agent Under Fire--DOA2 Hardcore--RE Code Veronica X--SSX--Jax and Daxter--Batman Vengence--SSX Tricky--MOH:Frontline--Red Faction,
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Yay!!Funny..You had to break their necks to kill them... -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

Zidane-,"Why need a reason to help people?",null,If everybody tried not to be so stupid in the world,then harmony is in grasp.

(year 3000)

Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

yeah, but in the new GC RE game you have to burn the zombies to really be sure they are dead -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

----------------------------------------,Favorite PS2 Games:,null,1.)MGS2 ,2.)MOH:Frontline,3.)DOA2 Hardcore,4.)AC4,5.)ICO,6.)GTA3,7.)GT3 A-Spec,8.)SSX, ,All Time Favorite PSX Games:,null,1.)MGS,2.)NFS Hotpursuit,3.)Driver,4.)RE2,5.)R4,6.)Silent Hill,7.)Crash Team Racing,8.)GT,null,Worst Games I Ever Played On Any System:,null,1.)Doomsday Warrior (SNES),2.)The Bouncer (PS2),3.)Soul of the Samurai (PSX),4.)SOE (PS2),5.)Toy Story2 (GBC),6.)X-MEN (NES),null,Most Wanted Games:,null,1.)NFS Hotpursuit 2,2.)Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus,3.)Onimusha 2,4.)MGS: Substance,5.)Tomb Raider:The Angel of Darkness,6.)The Getaway,null,----------------------------------------,PS2 Games I Own:,null,MGS2--GTA3--GT3 A-Spec--DMC--Onimusha--ZOE--ICO--Maximo--007 Agent Under Fire--DOA2 Hardcore--RE Code Veronica X--SSX--Jax and Daxter--Batman Vengence--SSX Tricky--MOH:Frontline--Red Faction,
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Is urine flammable?...heh... -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

(year 3000)

Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

I don't know...and I'm not about to go find out.. -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

There is no spoon...,null,
Aeris lives!
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

Only if you had been working around an oil rig or something.

Jul 26, 2002
If you have seen Joe Dirt, you would understand.

~ Super Saiyan 4 Gohan

"I will only exist in a commerical drawing by a glasses company."

First Login ~ 7th June 2000 11:56:00 P.M.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

I understand. -nt

Jul 26, 2002
nt = No Text

,Not all those who wander are lost.,null,Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

bwhahaha...that was funny -nt

Jul 27, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Registered member since April 14, 2000. (login: mattstockton12),null,My Current Most Wanted Game: Timesplitters 2,null,''Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind.'' - Jack Handy
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
0 posts

Gee...that's a tough one -nt

Jul 27, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Registered member since April 14, 2000. (login: mattstockton12),null,My Current Most Wanted Game: Timesplitters 2,null,''Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind.'' - Jack Handy
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes