Nov 20 2008
By: Toadie36 Fender Bender 3775 posts

Tremors 5: The Thunder from Down Under *confirmed*

20 replies 292 views Edited Nov 20, 2008

That's one cheesetastic title too. Anyhoo, I gave up on the 'Tremors' movie after the craptacular #2 never bothered with the others. Did any of the other sequels ever live up to the first 'Tremors'? - whilst not overly spectacular, it was never the less a good ole fashioned monster movie with the just the right amount of humor in it.

LINK

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=8546

COPY & PASTE

Update: ShockTillYouDrop.com can confirm that this is indeed happening. And it is being geared for the DVD market.

There may be a whole lotta shakin' going on over at Universal. Cinemablend had their ears to the ground and picked up on rumblings surrounding a Tremors 5. According to their sources, the next installment will be called Tremors: The Thunder From Down Under and is set, you guessed it, in Australia. It may debut as a Universal Home Entertainment direct-to-DVD title. Seeing as the last three sequels went the same route, that sounds about right.

None of this is confirmed, however. And no names in front of or behind the camera have been announced. We would presume the team behind Stampede Entertainment would be involved in some capacity, but there is no hints at a new film on their site.

So, let's wait and see if any of this becomes true. And if so, you Graboids fans will have a new reason to rejoice.

Message 1 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Re: Tremors 5: The Thunder from Down Under *confirmed*

Nov 20, 2008
oh sheesh... they should of given up after the second one lol... it got all cooky after that one
Message 2 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41469 posts

Nov 20, 2008
Loved the first (they've been showing it lately on Encore), the second one was my first venture into the franchise and I liked it too but I just can't stand the 3rd and 4th.

Message 3 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Nov 20, 2008
i loved the first 2, but i'll still watch this one. maybe

Message 4 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5103 posts

Nov 20, 2008
You sur come up with some good article and I will be seeing the movie.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 5 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
830 posts

Nov 20, 2008

I read the title and envisioned The "Thunder From Down Under" female entertainment dance group would be fighting off tremors while entertaining women all at the same time.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Nov 20, 2008
i hope Reba McEntire is in this one! lol terrible movies, ive only seen the first one and it was entertaining as hell
Message 7 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4905 posts

Nov 20, 2008
The first movie was my favorite. All the others were mehh..
Photobucket
Message 8 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2010
I really hope they do make another tremors film. I really like the first two but the other 2 were still good. Also something i found If you go to wikipedia.com and type in michael gross scroll down to filmography and look at the last film on the list.
Message 9 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10809 posts

Jan 5, 2010
I really enjoyed the second one, maybe even more than the first... well alright, the first is still the best. From there on though -- I don't know what you people are thinking -- I mean of course they weren't as what's the word... well it ain't 'good' but I'll use it anyways for lack of a better term but Tremors 3 and 4 were just plain ol classic cheese fun. If you can't see that then hell you just wasted a buncha yo time. S'all about the cheeeeese my friends, and it tases gooood.
---
NOT 'ROUND THESE PARTS ANYMORE... BUT YOU'LL FIND ME HERE ---> http://www.moviefancentral.com/wp-dfa

come on down!
Message 10 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes