Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2009
By: mlbpowerpro Fender Bender 3035 posts

They Cancelled King of the Hill for The Cleveland show

103 replies 295 views Edited Nov 3, 2009
Seriously, Seth Mcfarlene has to many shows on fox, I like Family Guy Except the first Season, and American Dad, but the Cleveland show?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2768 posts

Re: They Cancelled King of the Hill for The Cleveland show

Nov 3, 2009
yeah its just another family guy pretty much, even though I never really laughed watching King of the Hill I still really enjoyed watching it.
EmuHunter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 3, 2009
Yeah, "they" did. I hate it, but I can't do anything about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Nov 3, 2009

EmuHunter wrote:
yeah its just another family guy pretty much, even though I never really laughed watching King of the Hill I still really enjoyed watching it.

King of the Hill was always pretty lame... Never funny at all and it just wasn't entertaining in any way at all.

The Cleveland Show is pretty similar to Family Guy but still a huge upgrade from King of the Hill.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Xajen1 wrote:

EmuHunter wrote:

King of the Hill was always pretty lame... Never funny at all and it just wasn't entertaining in any way at all.

The Cleveland Show is pretty similar to Family Guy but still a huge upgrade from King of the Hill.

The Cleveland Show isnt "pretty similar" to family guy, it IS family guy, and it sucks. King of the Hill was leagues better than this crap.

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Nov 3, 2009

markofthewolves7 wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

EmuHunter wrote:

The Cleveland Show isnt "pretty similar" to family guy, it IS family guy, and it sucks. King of the Hill was leagues better than this crap.

What exactly did King of the Hill deliver except a really boring family with pretty dull lives.

Message Edited by Xajen1 on 11-03-2009 12:17 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1723 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Xajen1 wrote:

markofthewolves7 wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

EmuHunter wrote:

What exactly did King of the Hill deliver except a really boring family with pretty dull lives.

You pretty much sumed up every Seth Macfarlane show.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Xajen1 wrote:

markofthewolves7 wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

EmuHunter wrote:

How were their lives dull? There was always something crazy going on in the show that could actually realistically happen. Like when Cotton Hill along with Hanks family go to Japan for Cotton to get honored and they find out that Hank has a brother that looks exactly like him, except hes japanese, its a great episode. The Hills may appear to be a dull family, but the things they go through make them hilarious.

The Cleveland Show is garbage, Family Guy has been terrible the past 2-3 seasons. The use the same kinda stupid jokes over and over. All they focus on is homosexuality, drugs, liberalism, and religion. They arent funny anymore.

American Dad is his best show right now.

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4905 posts

Nov 3, 2009
Good, Koth sucks really bad.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2832 posts

Nov 3, 2009

WhiteOutOnce wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

markofthewolves7 wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

EmuHunter wrote:

You pretty much sumed up every Seth Macfarlane show.

LOL, you cant compare Family guy to King of the hill...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes