Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3141 posts

Re: The Walking Dead:Season 2

Nov 2, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

I think Shane did it so he could get the supplies back in time to save Carl which (and this is the main point) would help him get back in Laurie's good graces.

I'm liking Daryl more as the episodes go on, as he softens and calms down.

I haven't read the graphic novels but what do you guys think is the allegory/symbolism of the zombies? What do they represent?

Also for anyone who lives in Atlanta or Georgia or spent much time there, how do you think they portray it (and the south)?

How he shot otis really disturbed me, i relize he wanted to save carl but damn, shoot him in the head so the poor guy doesnt suffer. Love Daryl, not only is a badass, but hes hillarious

his brother will make a return eventually, i meen why introduce him then?

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Wherethelove wrote:

How he shot otis really disturbed me, i relize he wanted to save carl but ****, shoot him in the head so the poor guy doesnt suffer. Love Daryl, not only is a badass, but hes hillarious

I think he didn't want to have the guilt of actually "killing" Otis. If it ever comes out, he could techincally say he shot Otis but didn't kill him (the zombies did).

Daryl is funny! I liked his story about how he was left alone when he was a kid and what he got up to LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3141 posts

Nov 2, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

Wherethelove wrote:

How he shot otis really disturbed me, i relize he wanted to save carl but ****, shoot him in the head so the poor guy doesnt suffer. Love Daryl, not only is a badass, but hes hillarious

I think he didn't want to have the guilt of actually "killing" Otis. If it ever comes out, he could techincally say he shot Otis but didn't kill him (the zombies did).

Daryl is funny! I liked his story about how he was left alone when he was a kid and what he got up to LOL

mabey, but in the end he still fucked otis up

Daryl made me lol when he said whatever he said (forgot already :smileyindifferent: ) when they saw the hanging zombie

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13351 posts

Nov 3, 2011

Wherethelove wrote:

CardinalRose wrote:

Wherethelove wrote:

mabey, but in the end he still ****** otis up

Daryl made me lol when he said whatever he said (forgot already :smileyindifferent: ) when they saw the hanging zombie

He said something like the geek couldn't even off himself right or something along those lines. The make up in this series is amazing. Take the geek that was hanging from the tree. His legs were down to the bone because the walkers were eating off of him. How cool did that look?

It's been a couple of episodes now since they've been at that house. The story needs to move on soon or they may as well take up residence there. No Merle appearance as of yet and where in the world could Sophia have gone to? Daryl is supposedly an expert tracker and he can't find a 12 year old girl in the woods? My guess is that she was taken by another group of survivors or she was bitten by a geek and will return in zombie form in the season finale or something. Remember the girl on the bike in the very first episode? I hope that will not be Sophia's fate.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Nov 4, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

but you didnt say anything about zombies...

Im noticing how much they are calling them geeks now. Watching the first season over.

**** this show is good

well we were discussing theory...but now...BRAINSSSSS ....

edit: ok here's a zombie question

Which zombie has grossed you out the most?

For me it was the girl in half crawling along the grass in the first season. Puke city.

yeah... that one was pretty gnarly. I dont like how it left a faint trail in the grass (just watched that episode)

I think children zombies are really what freak me out. That girl from the very first scene is pretty fucked up. Gore doesnt get to me like the pure fucked-upness of children zombies. Im really afraid theyre going to find that chicks little girl and shes going to be a zombie...

Edit: oh yeah, and Daryl... He presents an interesting story. If and when his brother comes back, he is going to have to make a choice. He has already helped the group a lot, specifically T-Dog. I really wonder how thats going to turn out.

Has anyone seen boondock saints 1/2? I think hes great in those movies.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 5, 2011

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

He said something like the geek couldn't even off himself right or something along those lines. The make up in this series is amazing. Take the geek that was hanging from the tree. His legs were down to the bone because the walkers were eating off of him. How cool did that look?

Remember the girl on the bike in the very first episode? I hope that will not be Sophia's fate.

That also pretty much made me want to pule lol. Soo realistic and creepy.

I don't remember the girl on the bike?? A friend of mine has already spoiled the Sophia storyline but I won't do it for you guys. :¦

yeah... that one was pretty gnarly. I dont like how it left a faint trail in the grass (just watched that episode)

I think children zombies are really what freak me out. That girl from the very first scene is pretty ****** up. Gore doesnt get to me like the pure ******-upness of children zombies. Im really afraid theyre going to find that chicks little girl and shes going to be a zombie...

Edit: oh yeah, and Daryl... He presents an interesting story. If and when his brother comes back, he is going to have to make a choice. He has already helped the group a lot, specifically T-Dog. I really wonder how thats going to turn out.

Has anyone seen boondock saints 1/2? I think hes great in those movies.

Yep...the trail is the grass was just so...eugh. Argh I don't remember children zombies but I'll have to be on the lookout for them tomorrow. :/

If Merle comes back I'm sure he'll be...the way he is...and I wonder if Daryl will revert back to that kind of behavior or tell Merle to cool it. Of course, by the time he comes back T-Dog could be dead from his injury anyway!

I agree they need to move on from that house but I guess that'll only happen when Carl is better and if they find Sophia. Glenn and that girl are starting to get along too...I hope they don't stay for too long though, I want them to get a move on!

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Nov 5, 2011

yeah, they need to move.

I forgot about the scene where Shane almost shoots Rick. They go out on a sweep and talk about whether or not they should go to the CDC, and Shane aims at Rick with his shotgun while he isnt looking.

He doesnt shoot, but still. It worries me. I still see Shane as a good guy... but I also dont see him staying together.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 5, 2011

whitefox_black wrote:

yeah, they need to move.

I forgot about the scene where Shane almost shoots Rick. They go out on a sweep and talk about whether or not they should go to the CDC, and Shane aims at Rick with his shotgun while he isnt looking.

He doesnt shoot, but still. It worries me. I still see Shane as a good guy... but I also dont see him staying together.

Do you mean when they were in the woods and Shane pointed his gun at Rick (in the distance) then Dale walked up and was like O.o

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Nov 5, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

yeah, they need to move.

Do you mean when they were in the woods and Shane pointed his gun at Rick (in the distance) then Dale walked up and was like O.o

yeah. That scene is hard to place for me. I want to believe in Shane, but Im just not sure how selfish he is.

That scene could be forshadowing, or it could be nothing. We shall have to see.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 5, 2011

whitefox_black wrote:

yeah. That scene is hard to place for me. I want to believe in Shane, but Im just not sure how selfish he is.

That scene could be forshadowing, or it could be nothing. We shall have to see.

Good call - it could definitely be foreshadowing about Rick, or maybe about Carl.

I don't like Shane, never did, and unless he does something drastically good, I never will. He's so...off!

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 169 (21 Views)
0 Likes