Aug 17 2001
By: Chaos_Gate2~old Sackboy 474 posts

Hhhmmm to see Rat Race or not to see. I vote to see. -nt

3 replies 1 views Edited Aug 17, 2001
nt = No Text

The night of the seventh day after obtaining the sword--wrapped in a torrent of light, the Magess vanished from Filgaia together with the Blaze of Disaster, leaving behing Argetlahm plunged deep in the earth...Time passed. The Guardian Blade Argetlahm began to be treated as a symbol of power. The battle of the Sword Magess remained in the hearts of the people as a familiar, ubiquitous legend. But the people had no reason to think that their familiar legends of the past would have meaning in the present---and in the future
With great power comes great responcibility.
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

I vote to never ever see that movie in my life! -nt

Aug 17, 2001
nt = No Text

___________________________________,AIM: ohGr2001,Yahoo!: ohGr_2001,email: ohGr78@kmfdmdogma.com,___________________________________,null,Board Member since April 24th 2000,null,null,Who Is This Speech Guy And ,Why Do People Keep Crafting Figures Of Him?,null,
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Why it's just a remake of the classic movie. It's a mad mad mad mad mad world. -nt

Aug 17, 2001
nt = No Text

The night of the seventh day after obtaining the sword--wrapped in a torrent of light, the Magess vanished from Filgaia together with the Blaze of Disaster, leaving behing Argetlahm plunged deep in the earth...Time passed. The Guardian Blade Argetlahm began to be treated as a symbol of power. The battle of the Sword Magess remained in the hearts of the people as a familiar, ubiquitous legend. But the people had no reason to think that their familiar legends of the past would have meaning in the present---and in the future
With great power comes great responcibility.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

I know that....but........

Aug 17, 2001
Rat Race just looks AWEFUL! BAD! TERRIBLE! It looks like a steaming pile of CRAP! Im not going to waste my good ari on this movie.

Board Member since April 24th 2000

Who Is This Speech Guy And
Why Do People Keep Crafting Figures Of Him?

Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes