Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
13325 posts

Re: Chuck Season 3 Discussion

May 17, 2011

I missed last week's episode but I'm watching the finale right now. Good to hear that it will be back for one more season - but on Fridays? Looks like I'll only see Chuck on Hulu.

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5997 posts

May 17, 2011

fridays shouldn't be ok for me, now that smallville had it's series finale, I only have supernatural to watch on fridays. but as for this finale, Spoilers below:

it was hinted at that Chuck dad is alive, and I really don't like morgan getting an intersect, especially with chuck not getting it. I just hope chuck gets it back again. but still I don't know about morgan having an intersect, it just doesn't feel right.

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

May 20, 2011

chaos_789 wrote:

fridays shouldn't be ok for me, now that smallville had it's series finale, I only have supernatural to watch on fridays. but as for this finale, Spoilers below:

it was hinted at that Chuck dad is alive, and I really don't like morgan getting an intersect, especially with chuck not getting it. I just hope chuck gets it back again. but still I don't know about morgan having an intersect, it just doesn't feel right.

I'm not really a fan of the Morgan intersect either, but hopefully they make it work.  When Chuck lost the intersect, the guy went out of his way to say it was just a suppressor, so hopefully it is unsuppressed pretty quickly next season, lol.  I love the idea of the whole private spy business, though. 

I don't really think his dad is still alive, but if he is, it would really tie into the whole idea of The Ring/Fulcrum being an inside job like Decker(or whatever his name was) mentioned/suggested.

Hopefully the ratings in the first few episodes will be great so CHUCK can be picked up for 11 more episodes like it was this year for about 22-24 total.  That would have been a crappy series finale if it didn't get picked up for a 5th season at the 11th hour, though.

I loved the episode save for the last 30 seconds or so, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5997 posts

May 20, 2011

ya, well, at least it was picked up for a 5th and final season, and like you said hopefully they order more episode to make it a 22-24 episode season, like they did with this season.

Also about his dad, ya, it could go either way, when decker was saying how everything was planned, and chuck was going on saying stuff, and when he said his dad died, decker laughed right after and discounted. but who knows, people have split thoughs about that, some say his laugh was over the whole thing chuck said, while others say it was about his dad. I guess they only sure answer is to watch the final season.

and ya, I hope chuck gets the intersect back near the beginning of the 5th season, I also know alot of people like you and me, really disklike morgan getting an intersect, so I am sure the writters will fix this in the next season somehow, or make it all work together.

Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5388 posts

May 23, 2011

I got the feeling that the dad is alive as well.

I was laughing and saying no so much when I realized that Morgan was gonna put on the glasses and get the intersect. So odd now. It'll be interesting to see how things go from here.

Christina Lee photo Christinalee_zpsa4a832cb.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13325 posts

May 23, 2011

I think it's a bad idea for Morgan to be the intersect. He is already the show's fool and resident one-liner, now he is a shorter version of Chuck?  I think the show has jumped the shark. I'll still watch just for Yvonne Strahovsky.

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 167 (18 Views)
0 Likes