Mar 6, 2001
null,
PS2 games I own

DOA2: HC
TTT
NHL 2001
Gradius 3 & 4
Armored Core 2

Also own a PS2 Multitap, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards.

PSX Games I own
FF VII-IX
FF Anthology
Parasite Eve
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Chrono Cross

SNES Games I Own
FF 2 & 3
Actraiser
Castlevania IV
Gradius 3
Super Ghouls N Ghosts
UN Squadron
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
7th Saga
Chrono Trigger
Mortal Kombat II,III and Ultimate
Super Street Fighter II
Super Metroid
Ranma 1/2:Hard Battle
Zelda:A Link to the Past
Super R-Type and R-Type III

Nes Games I own

Dragon Warrior I to IV
Mario/Duck Hunt (yippee *zzzzz*)
Formally chaynes...
Message 11 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

A friend of mine has Star Wars on Laser Disc. It's pretty neat. -nt

Mar 6, 2001
nt = No Text

meep! meep!,VROOOOOOOM
meep! meep!
VROOOOOOOM
Message 12 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

Star Wars is the best, I know a hell of a lot about the starwars universe, even read over 25 of the

Mar 6, 2001
books and i am 24, or am I too young for star wars

Don't you all wish your Dad was a Gamingdad!!

MY REVIEWS OF GAMES I OWN (PS2 of course):
SSX -This games rocks, you should get it
SMUGGLERS RUN -Another fun game, no regrets getting this one
X-SQUAD -One of the crappiest games I have ever played, it did have some fun value shooting people and cool guns though
DOA2:HARDCORE -One of the best fighting games around, good graphics and big jubblies, I love chicks!!!
KESSEN -Now that i've played it I think it sucks, way too boring, I guess sim games aren't for me!
REAL POOL -A cool game my wife and I can play together, cool puzzles, but hey its a pool game, how good can it get????
**STARWARS: STARFIGHTER** -I beat, yes I did! Now i'm trying to get all the extra stuff. I love the game, but I'm a Star Wars Freak, good story line, cool graphics and very fast, I did notice some slowdown on my PS2 though, kind of weird. I would recommend this game ot anybody who like blowing stuff up.
not much for a sig anymore
Message 13 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Hehe were you dumb enough to camp out for EP1 tickets like me? -nt

Mar 6, 2001
nt = No Text

meep! meep!,VROOOOOOOM
meep! meep!
VROOOOOOOM
Message 14 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

I remember being taken to Star Wars in the theater, boy that was a while ago -nt

Mar 6, 2001
null,
PS2 games I own

DOA2: HC
TTT
NHL 2001
Gradius 3 & 4
Armored Core 2

Also own a PS2 Multitap, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards.

PSX Games I own
FF VII-IX
FF Anthology
Parasite Eve
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Chrono Cross

SNES Games I Own
FF 2 & 3
Actraiser
Castlevania IV
Gradius 3
Super Ghouls N Ghosts
UN Squadron
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
7th Saga
Chrono Trigger
Mortal Kombat II,III and Ultimate
Super Street Fighter II
Super Metroid
Ranma 1/2:Hard Battle
Zelda:A Link to the Past
Super R-Type and R-Type III

Nes Games I own

Dragon Warrior I to IV
Mario/Duck Hunt (yippee *zzzzz*)
Formally chaynes...
Message 15 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

not that dumb, I waited a few days, I didn't really have a choice at the time though -nt

Mar 6, 2001
nt = No Text

Don't you all wish your Dad was a Gamingdad!!,null,MY REVIEWS OF GAMES I OWN (PS2 of course):,SSX -This games rocks, you should get it,SMUGGLERS RUN -Another fun game, no regrets getting this one,X-SQUAD -One of the crappiest games I have ever played, it did have some fun value shooting people and cool guns though,DOA2:HARDCORE -One of the best fighting games around, good graphics and big jubblies, I love chicks!!!,KESSEN -Now that i've played it I think it sucks, way too boring, I guess sim games aren't for me!,REAL POOL -A cool game my wife and I can play together, cool puzzles, but hey its a pool game, how good can it get????,**STARWARS: STARFIGHTER** -I beat, yes I did! Now i'm trying to get all the extra stuff. I love the game, but I'm a Star Wars Freak, good story line, cool graphics and very fast, I did notice some slowdown on my PS2 though, kind of weird. I would recommend this game ot anybody who like blowing stuff up.
Message 16 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

Don't remeber a New Hope, but I seeing remember Empire and Return of the Jedi in the theater -nt

Mar 6, 2001
nt = No Text

Don't you all wish your Dad was a Gamingdad!!,null,MY REVIEWS OF GAMES I OWN (PS2 of course):,SSX -This games rocks, you should get it,SMUGGLERS RUN -Another fun game, no regrets getting this one,X-SQUAD -One of the crappiest games I have ever played, it did have some fun value shooting people and cool guns though,DOA2:HARDCORE -One of the best fighting games around, good graphics and big jubblies, I love chicks!!!,KESSEN -Now that i've played it I think it sucks, way too boring, I guess sim games aren't for me!,REAL POOL -A cool game my wife and I can play together, cool puzzles, but hey its a pool game, how good can it get????,**STARWARS: STARFIGHTER** -I beat, yes I did! Now i'm trying to get all the extra stuff. I love the game, but I'm a Star Wars Freak, good story line, cool graphics and very fast, I did notice some slowdown on my PS2 though, kind of weird. I would recommend this game ot anybody who like blowing stuff up.
Message 17 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

Laser discs huh? do they still have players for those things -nt

Mar 6, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 18 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes