Highlighted
Aug 16 2011
By: CardinalRose Fender Bender 3002 posts

90210? Anyone?

10 replies 379 views Edited Aug 16, 2011

90210 is probably more of a girls' show but does anyone watch it? I'm talking about the modern day 90210, not the 80s-90s Jason Priestly-fest, this current one that is all sleek and stylish. I've just got into it recently and I'm dying to discuss it with someone!

Message 1 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: 90210? Anyone?

Aug 16, 2011

Nope. Never touched the stuff. I used to dvr One Tree Hill because of Barbara Alyn Woods**walks away**

The only thing I like on the CW is Supernatural

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 3, 2011

If you want an in-depth conversation, sorry I can't.   If you want a light one, then I might have something for you.

I only watched this show because my girl watches it.  And instead of going upstairs to play a game on my ps3, I decide to watch it with her together.  So I know  a little bit.  Kinda fun, but I never met a kid in h.school that acts the same as these characters.  Maybe its a different time, but I can't relate "as a high schooler".

The new season is just a few weeks away... Catch up if you haven't already.  (check psn, could be there)

==============================
only on PS3

(*unofficially* officially active on PS4 september 1st 2015)
Message 3 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 4, 2011

capitolc wrote:

If you want an in-depth conversation, sorry I can't.   If you want a light one, then I might have something for you.

I only watched this show because my girl watches it.  And instead of going upstairs to play a game on my ps3, I decide to watch it with her together.  So I know  a little bit.  Kinda fun, but I never met a kid in h.school that acts the same as these characters.  Maybe its a different time, but I can't relate "as a high schooler".

The new season is just a few weeks away... Catch up if you haven't already.  (check psn, could be there)

lol I totally agree - the way they act is more like college students (but still exaggerated) and I never knew anyone like that in high school either. I didn't even realize it was coming back so soon! (Looks like you pay more attention to it than you think hehe j/k)

My boyfriend has watched it a little bit too and it's really funny to see a man's reaction to all that dramaaaa!

Message 4 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 15, 2011

nope nope nope... the only physical reaction you would get out of me is a heavy sigh when something is too cheesy for me to contain.  It's almost like a "you want me to watch your show and spend time, yet you can't watch one of my shows".

I'm on a losing battle on that one, but I'll continue to try season after season.  Speaking of... the premiere was this week.  Did you see it!!  ...no, I havent (yet).  Girl was out, so I made sure the dvr caught it before it started. She didn't even know - good thing she has me .  I bet it will be watched this weekend.

only on PS3

Message 5 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 15, 2011

nope nope nope... the only physical reaction you would get out of me is a heavy sigh when something is too cheesy for me to contain.  It's almost like a "you want me to watch your show and spend time, yet you can't watch one of my shows".

I'm on a losing battle on that one, but I'll continue to try season after season.  Speaking of... the premiere was this week.  Did you see it!!  ...no, I havent (yet).  Girl was out, so I made sure the dvr caught it before it started. She didn't even know - good thing she has me .  I bet it will be watched this weekend.

only on PS3

Message 6 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 15, 2011

I didn't know it was back this week! Ahh I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere to stay caught up XD

Message 7 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 30, 2011

Right capitolc, I've caught up on season 4 and I have to say I'm not feeling it yet. The storylines seem a little trite which is actually unusual for this show! I'll give it more time. What do you think of Adrianna? I think she's the most annoying character on the show and just needs to stop clinging on to everyone lol. Phew okay...rant over.

Message 8 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Oct 3, 2011

haha... for the record, I did a quick image search to find out who Adrianna was.  For a quick second, I liked her story when she was being pimped for her singing.  During that season premiere I felt a little sorry for her, but that's karma I guess.

sadly, I am 2 weeks behind.  I know it was DVR'd but I think it was watched without me.  So I don't know what's currently going on.  If I could put this show in a box, I would say give it more time.  With the season just starting and drastic story changes from last season to this one, I think it's going to take time to find a new groove.  In the 4th year already, I wouldn't be shocked if storylines are running thin.  This change up is meant to keep it fresh.

Did you recognize the previous owner of the sand bar before it was sold?  The older bearded man?  ... ever watch Boy Meets World!?

only on PS3

Message 9 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Oct 3, 2011

capitolc wrote:

haha... for the record, I did a quick image search to find out who Adrianna was.  For a quick second, I liked her story when she was being pimped for her singing.  During that season premiere I felt a little sorry for her, but that's karma I guess.

sadly, I am 2 weeks behind.  I know it was DVR'd but I think it was watched without me.  So I don't know what's currently going on.  If I could put this show in a box, I would say give it more time.  With the season just starting and drastic story changes from last season to this one, I think it's going to take time to find a new groove.  In the 4th year already, I wouldn't be shocked if storylines are running thin.  This change up is meant to keep it fresh.

Did you recognize the previous owner of the sand bar before it was sold?  The older bearded man?  ... ever watch Boy Meets World!?

HECK YES. Is this a step up or a step down from the grocery store?

But yeah you're totally right, I think compared to season 3's incredible beginning season 4 is bland, but I'm sure it won't be long before it goes all haywire.

Message 10 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes