Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2006
By: -MAIKU-~ Monster Hunter 35 posts

vehicles

6 replies 40 views Edited Nov 12, 2006
what vehicles are there going to be in moterstorm.
Beware of the darkness within
Message 1 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10927 posts

Re: vehicles

Nov 13, 2006
to be general, trucks, buggies, and motorcycles.
as for to get in depth its all of the above on top but different skins.

trucks are the slowest but they can pretty much take everyone else out no problem and have a decent amount of handling

buggies are in the middle between the motorcycles and trucks, as they arent as fragile as motorcycles but they dont have the power to wreck things and drive things off road like trucks, yet they are faster than trucks but slower then motorcycles and their handling is probably the best

motorcycles are the fastest yet u can get pwned pretty easy, meaning u will most likely crash more often then the others but their handling is iffy depending on if the road has been manupaulated yet.

this is just my idea of it, i might be off but i doubt it
Message 2 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Nov 13, 2006
id say big rigs would be a 4th category. like the big black RV or the big Semi truck cab.

there is a 4 wheeler too. i hope they release a downloadable monster truck.
Message 3 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10927 posts

Nov 13, 2006

sirpilf wrote:
id say big rigs would be a 4th category. like the big black RV or the big Semi truck cab.

thats the trucks catagory imo
Message 4 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Nov 13, 2006

(PsP)Snake wrote:

sirpilf wrote:

thats the trucks catagory imo

well look at how the big black RV controls comapred to the pick up trucks... or the semi truck. those are totally different. the pick up trucks are more like cars.
Message 5 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10038 posts

Nov 14, 2006
There are TRUCKS
Some are the trucks you see in desert rallies, I think they are called stock trucks. I forget. Some of them are huge diesels you would see in a car tower or wrecker.

Cars and Buggies
There are various cars that you would see in any rally race and also buggies, you know that kind that are stripped of any unnecessary weight. They look like a bunch of pipes hooked up to make a little car.

There will also be motorcylces and ATVs.

||||Currently playing World of Warcraft (Rexxar) lvl 70 BE Paladin & 70 UD Mage (Lightning's Blade) |||| .
Message 6 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Nov 15, 2006

(PsP)Snake wrote:
to be general, trucks, buggies, and motorcycles.
as for to get in depth its all of the above on top but different skins.
trucks are the slowest but they can pretty much take everyone else out no problem and have a decent amount of handling
buggies are in the middle between the motorcycles and trucks, as they arent as fragile as motorcycles but they dont have the power to wreck things and drive things off road like trucks, yet they are faster than trucks but slower then motorcycles and their handling is probably the best
motorcycles are the fastest yet u can get pwned pretty easy, meaning u will most likely crash more often then the others but their handling is iffy depending on if the road has been manupaulated yet.
this is just my idea of it, i might be off but i doubt it

Rally cars.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 7 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes