Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 06 2006
By: kaspyn~ Splicer 83 posts

update with online multiplayer!!

11 replies 46 views Edited Nov 6, 2006
I suggest they release Motorstorm with the PS3 then update with online multiplayer component in March. That would be an awesome update!!! And it would cause people to bring the game back out.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: update with online multiplayer!!

Nov 6, 2006
Online play is being included in the US and UK releases of the game, only the japanese version is being released without it
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1677 posts

Nov 6, 2006
any word on how many ppl will be in a race?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 7, 2006
No word on that as of yet (that I know of)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

Nov 9, 2006
i thought they said 16 player online, but as long as the demo has a couple tracks i can wait for them to make the game perfect.
PS3UPDATES.COM

PSN ID: ownager, PS_HOME
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1677 posts

Nov 9, 2006
16 would be pretty crazy, i hope they have clans (or the racing equivalent)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Nov 9, 2006
They need to release a VR helmet so I can look around naturally when in c0ckpit view. Then a VR gun gun (with recoil slide like the good arcade shooter guns have) that is tracked to 6 degrees....then I can lay it next to me on the couch and it'll show up on the passengers seat in game. Then I can grab the gun while racing, pop off a well aimed shot (by actually usng the iron sights in game as the vr gun is tracked as a physical object) and blow a racer's tire off and send him over a cliff.

VR technology has been around so long....with all these driving games using c0ckpit views now and FPS games being around forever....it's about time they make it mass market and do it right.

I think next generation has very little to do with graphics for the next 10 years...the first company the puts me IN THE GAME and does it right will get my gaming dollars in the future.

Message Edited by chickenz on 11-09-2006 10:26 AM

Upgrade today? Why when this banner looks so cool?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10927 posts

Nov 9, 2006

chickenz wrote:
They need to release a VR helmet so I can look around naturally when in c0ckpit view. Then a VR gun gun (with recoil slide like the good arcade shooter guns have) that is tracked to 6 degrees....then I can lay it next to me on the couch and it'll show up on the passengers seat in game. Then I can grab the gun while racing, pop off a well aimed shot (by actually usng the iron sights in game as the vr gun is tracked as a physical object) and blow a racer's tire off and send him over a cliff.

VR technology has been around so long....with all these driving games using c0ckpit views now and FPS games being around forever....it's about time they make it mass market and do it right.

I think next generation has very little to do with graphics for the next 10 years...the first company the puts me IN THE GAME and does it right will get my gaming dollars in the future.

lolzz, i mean it sounds sorta cool but not for a game like motorstorm. and that will happen when its cheap nuff for the companies to be mass producing these helmets.

and btw it has to be pratical, as for no one wants a 20 pound helmet on their head
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
516 posts

Nov 10, 2006

chickenz wrote:

just go race someone on a quad in the desert
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Nov 10, 2006
Bah! I want a helmet on my head....they can create a new game for the gun. VR will come soon enough, I bet they can build them less than 5 pounds with 6 degree tracking and everything.

Hell, for racing games the helmet could actually look and be as big as motorcycle/racing helmets....I hope some company puts one out to go with GTHD some day.

Upgrade today? Why when this banner looks so cool?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes