Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2006
By: (PsP)Snake~ Keyblade Wielder 10927 posts

now that the japanese verison came out, u think graphics will get better

2 replies 38 views Edited Nov 5, 2006
i hope with the 4 more months they have to devolop the game they enhance the graphics even more. u think so or is it just tweaks to the online play?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Re: now that the japanese verison came out, u think graphics will get better

Nov 5, 2006

(PsP)Snake wrote:
i hope with the 4 more months they have to devolop the game they enhance the graphics even more. u think so or is it just tweaks to the online play?

well we havent seen the japanese final version for ourselves yet so it probably looks a little better then what we ahve seen, but i dont think they will make big improvements on the graphics anymore... probably just gonna finish online mode.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Re: now that the japanese verison came out, u think graphics will get better

Nov 10, 2006
I just hope they get the online part smooth. I hate nothing more than online racing games where you pass someone, only to have them warp back in front of you 2 secs later.

If there was one thing I wish they'd improve just a bit, it's the damage modeling. Yea, it's probably the best damage modeling seen yet, but some of it looks too scripted from videos I've seen. It seems as if the main frame of vehicles always stays straight....for example a wheel gets ripped off with enough force to have twisted the frame and suspension, yet the suspension and frame where the wheel was remains straight or static. It seems there is a general effect for bent metal on the body skin, wobble effects for the wheels when damaged, and seperation of each piece of a vehicle if impacted properly. But there is nothing calculated to allow for actual bending of vehicle structures or frame.

Remember the E3 pre-rendered target video? A great example is the part where the car "wrapped" itself around a tree. THAT is actual deformation (bending) of the model instead of just deforming only the body skin and breaking the model into individual pieces during a crash. I wonder if we'll actually see a crash like that in the game.

Anyways, even where the graphics and physics are now, I am SO getting this game. Should be a blast for sure.

Upgrade today? Why when this banner looks so cool?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (38 Views)
0 Likes