Message 1 of 9 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Re: may I say it?

Sep 27, 2012

prinex666 wrote:
I like dirt shodown.

haven't played it but I enjoyed the first 3 DiRT's, much more polished but different games.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Sep 27, 2012

prinex666 wrote:
I like dirt shodown.

Haha...you may say it. I bought it recently and I like it, even though I'm awful at the donut stuff. Online racing is most fun since MSPR.nice handling and a lot of fun. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Sep 27, 2012

bolkiebasher wrote:

prinex666 wrote:
I like dirt shodown.

Haha...you may say it. I bought it recently and I like it, even though I'm awful at the donut stuff. Online racing is most fun since MSPR.nice handling and a lot of fun. :smileyvery-happy:

gymkana or however you spell it? Might be my favourite part. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Dirt Showdown is the **bleep** <----- f fs ... as in good

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Sep 28, 2012

willywayne wrote:

Dirt Showdown is the **bleep** <----- f fs ... as in good

Still feels like the MSPR experience... whatever happens Wayne is always ahead of me at the end of the race :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (185 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I like the atmosphere of Dirt Showdown, it's one of the rare feelings like when we put in the MSPR disc for the 1st time.

But I don't like the tracks and this is big point for me , sadly.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Yes but le me explain why: in MSPR bam you get hit and then spend the next  3 minutes trying to catchup and get revenge. And you know from that first bam that you will never win no way.

Enter Dirt Showdown (8 Ball): because there is the catch-up boost enabled, that means I can focus on the wreck part and STILL catch up on the leader. Like first turn carnage YES ! Said leader  is of course hindered by the course, with the followers hitting him at the crossing. Many races I lost at the last 10-20 secs., many other I won on the last turn. And rampage / knock out are also fun and does require some strategy to win.

Lets put is this other way: in MSPR ranked you enter with the FEAR of being wrecked. In Dirt Showdown, you enter with the DESIRE to wreck someone. And this is quite different and in my humble opinion way more fun. I find at the end of the session I feel relaxed, somewhat happy, my mind is clean and free of HATE and this is something I did not manage to achieve with MSPR at all.

Now - if we could have some more tracks please. And NFS Most Wanted is around the corner which should also be good. And the Evos should play a couple of games of Dirst Showdown and learn what makes games fun.

I even like the stupid comments like "Why did you leave the platform ?" when you miss and fly off the platform in knock out.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Sep 30, 2012

because of my love and support for motorstorm i will never betray that and play a dirt game.

the Legacy will continue onwards!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (115 Views)