Nov 30 2006
By: MONTInater~ Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Wats the big deal.

2 replies 15 views Edited Nov 30, 2006
Maybe its me but when i played this game at wal-mart it didnt seem like that good of a game. The graffics are amazing and all but it just didnt seem too fun. I tried it with  the motion sensor and without. (I do kinda like the new feature) Maybe its just me cuz I usually dont play many racing games but it just seemed like the same old type of racing game. Maybe if i played it more i would like it, so what do you guys think about this game so far although it is not out yet? If you like it please tell me why, maybe im missing something.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9131 posts

Re: Wats the big deal.

Nov 30, 2006
i played the demo and it's easily one of my most anticipated ps3 games now. i found it incredible how badly you could **bleep** up your vehicle not to mention the awesome ragdoll riders. another cool thing was all of the jumps that you could get huge air off of and then land on your opponent *even more fun when it's a biker*.
i think your ptoblem is that you just don't like racing games or something. i absolutely loved the game
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: Wats the big deal.

Nov 30, 2006
I just dont kno much about the game, it seemed like i just ended up goin off a cliff or going straight...... I bet it would be fun if i played other levels or multiplayer.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes